FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Banning words

n0obie4life
>.>

Post a new topic with the word BUSH or bbBUSHbb or whatever and get a warning Rolling Eyes

I think that's a good idea.

Also, maybe the word "BILL GATES $$" or "M$" too Smile

Basically, aren't you sick of seeing those

BILL GATES $$
BUSH SUCKS or whatever topics?

Comeon, they are just normal humans with special status.
KHO
yes, Bush is doing his best, and Bill Gates is just a genious at business and advertising, he has employes that write the OS Neutral All he does is collect the money when it comes pouring in every year Neutral
mele
I think any topic discussing politics should be locked. No exceptions.
CrimsonStrange
Wow... that'll really limit the conversational & posting ability of several members, I think.
angelo
I have to say that I agree on this one. There's nothing wrong in giving your opinions and views on these people but not to a certain level of using such words! Peace!!!!!!!!
Huhnteufel
While I can understand that you're sick of seeing topics like that, I think it rediculous for you to want to have them censored or locked. If you don't want to read it, don't click the topic. Your stance of "i dont want to see it, so stop it" is why the U.S. media is under government censorship. If you don't like what's on the radio, just turn the dial to a different station. If you don't like what's on the TV, change the channel.
carlokes
That's right !!
Censorship never lead to anything worth!!
My country (and i believe many of yours too) was under a "censor" policy for many years and nothing was gained through that....just a coup-de-etat
If you dont like what is on...dont care about it
CrimsonStrange
Well, if you're consistently expressing the same old tired opinion/making the same sorts of comments about a subject, I suppose that could be considered a form of spam.

I mean, if you're not really bringing any fresh input to a conversation; just repeating the same thing you said in a previous post about a similar subject with slightly different wording... that seems like unnecessary repetition.

(My apologies for being hypocritical, if I've done the above in the FriHost forums at some point. Embarassed )
Helios
You have opened a topic about words that would probably be inside topics that should be locked.

Nice.
nilsmo
Censorship vs. Freedom... Who will win? Fight, fight, fight!
todabeat
Bush, Bush, Bush... LoL... Let it go man