FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Putting Advertising on my site

acamas
I didn't know which forum to put this onto but this kinda relates to my problem.
If I get accepted, I would like to chuck some ads on my site so I can pay for a domain name.
Do anyone know any good sites. I know their is google but Im interested in something else. Everytime I search google I only seem to get results for buying advertising space and not actually advertising. Do you know any keywords i could chuck in google or yahoo which would give better results. I have been searching for hours
Thankyou Smile
Marston
https://www.google.com/adsense/

You mean like Google Adsense?
acron170
You could try Bid Vertiser it is like google adsense but without the word google since google is oogle with 1 more g and you know what oogling is Razz Twisted Evil ...
chiragcoolboy
Adsense rocks man. Razz
shabda
You may try chitika. Some people have given it very rave reviews and bondings here is using it. It can be used alongside adsense.
Anyway if Bondings comes here can he give us somefeed back about chitika? Like is it better than adsense?
Bondings
shabda wrote:
You may try chitika. Some people have given it very rave reviews and bondings here is using it. It can be used alongside adsense.
Anyway if Bondings comes here can he give us somefeed back about chitika? Like is it better than adsense?

You get a lot per click, but unless your website is about the products from chitika, nobody is going to click on them.
Jeremy
Is Adsense free?
srijit
you can only use chitika in non-contextual mode along with adsense.
adsense TOS says that no other contextual ads may be served along with adsense Smile
vignesh_natraj
These are some advertising site which i think can help you
Clicksor
IExplore
AdBrite
Try these keywords in search engines "Contextual advertising"
I think ADS into your site is difficult if there is less traffic also try some link exchange
Marston
Jeremy wrote:
Is Adsense free?
No, they make you pay to advertise for them. Rolling Eyes

Of course it's free...