FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Omikron: The Nomad Soul

Dean_The_Great
Alrighty, this was a game by Quantic Dream that was released quite a few years ago. I just wanted to know if anyone else has played it.

I think this game rocks! I picked it out of a bin that was selling it for ten bucks and it was a 2 for 1 deal. But hey, after playing it I'm totally glad that I chanced upon it!

It's got a wicked storyline, great graphics (for five years ago, anyway) and wicked, varied gameplay!

Anyone with me on this one?!
trickstott
I enjoyed most the game, but I never finished it because I was annoyed with how buggy it was. I reached several points in the game where it was impossible to proceed because the game failed to recognized when I completed an objective.
There is nothing as annoying as finishing when of the fighting-game segments and just standing there with an unconscious bad-guy and nothing to do. I eventually got into a fist fight that was impossible to leave so I just got rid of the game.

Quantic team also made the recent Indigo Prophecy game. It starts strong, but they clearly ran out of time at the end.