FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

mac? or windows?

silvergaze
well i m realli stumped. i dunnoe if i shld use a mac or windows! its like both have its great points and of course there would be bad points too. so i hope ppl who r either using mac n windows tell mi more bout it so tt i can get a better overview...
yenglin
how about both? you can get an apple and run a program called virtual pc, which allows you to run windows xp right on your desktop. that way you get the reliability of Mac OS X and the variety of software choices of Windows. and if you have enough technical savvy, you can partition your hard drive and run Linux as well.
rwojick
Seems to me you should just pick one and go with it.

You are really only on one road at any one point in time anyways. Isn't a computer like a set of golf clubs? Isn't it just a tool? Don't you just want to become familiar with the club you have in your hand so that you can hit the shot you want?

There is a wee bit of evidence that the world has lost its mind and the computer seems to be "helping". As in "why is it that any damn hacker in the universe can get into my "personal computer"? Well, it's better that way, or so I am told....
yenglin
if i had to pick one i'd go with a mac. it's much more user friendly. and yes, there is much more than a wee bit of evidence that the world has lost it's collective mind, if you will, but that's neither here nor there. the point is, you can have both operating systems if you so choose...
n0obie4life
http://frihost.com/forums/vt-19540.html

What's the difference?

-close-