FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is the best PC controller?

susanna mayfair
I have a lot of old nintendo and SNES games that I would like to play on the computer but I hate using the keyboard. Are there any good controllers for the computer that are kind of like a PS2 controller or something similar that I could get? I saw somewhere online controllers that you can buy that are actual old NES and SNES that have been made USB which was cool but I right now I just want one that I can buy at the store. Any good rec's?
SilverDogg
what you can do (if you have a snescontroller) is to buy a usbthingimadoo, and you dont have to buy any other crappy pc controller ^_^.

i think lik-sang.com have them, and even play-asia.com
mehakb
dude i think Logitech is the Best Compant for Any Gaming or any Hardware........whether it is a Mouse or a Keyboard or a Gaimg Controller....i have this Logitech Wingman Precesion.....
Paul Knight
Plenty of console type controllers out for the PC nowadays.

I have a Logitech Dual action gamepad thats I use for NHL2005, Madden and FIFA games.

First Persons shooters your better off using the mouse and KB though as you can't get the speed and accuracy needed for those games.

An old favourite was downloading a Quake 3 patch that alowed you to connect up to console game online and we PC guys used to beat the crap outta them hehe.
Dean_The_Great
mehakb wrote:
dude i think Logitech is the Best Compant for Any Gaming or any Hardware........whether it is a Mouse or a Keyboard or a Gaimg Controller....i have this Logitech Wingman Precesion.....

I personally think that the Logitech line is highly overrated. They make decent controllers, but I don't really find it a specialty. I prefer the Saitek line of products myself. They deal with true ergonomics and customability. Plus, they have an assortment of Playstation-esque controllers. My roomate uses a Playstaion-esque Controller by Saitek and it was inexpensive and wireless. It works fantastically.

Bottom line: Logitech makes good controllers and charges a ton for them. Saitek makes great controllers and they cost not so much.