FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any KoRn lovers out there?

Like KoRnΏ
YESH LOVE THEM! <3
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
NO HATE THEM MUCH! <|3
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

KoDEe
Im absolutly love KoRn, they are my favorite band ever, and i was just wondering if any of you guys like them too.

My girlfriend just bought me "see you on the other side" and i like it, but it not as good as there old stuff, but i like: Love song, coming undone, getting off.. well i pretty much like th whole cd =D
Helios
I don't hate them, but I don't like nu-metal in general.

btw, move to the Music section.
susanna mayfair
I LOVED the first CD, I liked the second CD, but I haven't been too crazy about anything new that they have come out with prior to this latest CD. I have been listening to the new one a lot and it has really grown on me. There are a few songs that are so-so, but I like the majority of them. I didn't vote though because I don't think I love them or hate them. You should have a "like some stuff" option .
George
Well I see we have something in common Smile. Korn is like my favorite metal band at this moment. See you on the other side album lived upto expectations with me because sense Head (Brian) left Korn because he found Jesus or God or whatever. I thought they would end up breaking up, etc. But I hurd they had a new album coming out I thought it would suck if they found a new bass. I hurd the album and fell in love with it!!!
n0obie4life
Talk about Korn here.

http://frihost.com/forums/vf-40.html

I'm sure there's a topic.

-close-