FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Knight Online! I want to play knight online but how???

turkish-warriors
First have a look on page www.knightonlineworld.com and download the full game of knightonline and whil it is downloading you can register a ID after you did this and the downloading is finished install the game and it will download the patches selfly.
nunosilva
I would like to... but it says connection refused... or something like that... :S[/url]
masterevil
i heard that Knight Online designers dont let turks take a new account anymore. Because turks have the %90 of all accounts. It is no good. Of course not because of turks, that would be racism.

have a look at WoW servers(legal ones). Everyone knows what paladin should and should not do. But in KO, %90 of all players (mostly turks) doesnt know what str even is.

Knight online isnt a bad game. If all those players who knows lots about RPGs, who plays FRP, played Knight online, it would be seen as a "really good game" but there are lots of lamers on the server and no-one wants to play with lamers.
nik
i played ko, wow, lineage II, and some more rpg. best rpg game so far is lineage ko sux... not only becouse of the players the game is lame..