FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Mexican president again attacks U.S. plans to build border f





S3nd K3ys
http://www.dfw.com/mld/startelegram/news/state/13437742.htm

Quote:
OAN GRILLO
Associated Press

MEXICO CITY - Mexican President Vicente Fox stepped up his attacks on the United States plan to build a fence along its southern border on Sunday, saying it was a "shameful" initiative for a democracy.

Speaking at an event for migrants in his home state of Guanajuato, Fox said barriers between nations belonged to the last century and had been torn down by popular uprisings, referring to the fall of the Berlin wall in 1989.

"This wall is shameful...It doesn't speak well of a country that esteems to be democratic," Fox said.


Mexico to US: Open your borders.

US to Mexico: STFU!
Soltair
This wall should not exist... it is indeed an isolationist thing. Confused
Billy Hill
Soltair wrote:
it is indeed an isolationist thing. Confused

Actually, I think it's a "save 10 BILLION" thing.
Wink
shr3dd
I think it's a good thing. I do think they need to add guard towers every 250 feet with machine guns atop them. The US is being overrun by illegal mexican immigrants and it's costing natural born Americans their jobs and essentially their way of life. The Los Angeles schools are overcrowded due to illegal Mexicans. I can't stand going to a McDonald's and having to see a Spanish menu as well. Every customer service number I call I have to hit "0" to ensure that the call will be in English. I hope Vicente Fox dies and the US grows a pair and does a deep search for illegals and deports them all. I hope that the method of deportation is by catapult over the fence we build and let the guards in the towers get in some target practice.

an illegal mexican immigrant wrote:
HELLO to all the Mexicans out therelike me!!!....Well ****** all Haters out there!!!

Mexicans deserve all the rights too....Cause wer're just tight like that!!!!
We're Hard Ass Workers...and we know what we want!!! Illegal Immimgrants deserve all rights too!!!!!!!!...........


I somewhat laughed at this pathetic defense of illegal immigration, then I was saddened. People out there who are "just tight like that" are actually taking away jobs from educated natural born US citizens.

If you are Hispanic, and born in America, with natural born parents, and higher ancestry being legal, then I have no problems. Those who come here illegally to leech off our lucrative society then I hope you die.

On another point, the US once stopped Japanese immigration due to excessive immigration and overcrowding. It was ok then so why not now? When Japanese immigration was suspended, the Japenese vote did not hold as much weight as the Hispanic vote of today. *sigh* politics...
gonzo
Its a good thing mexicans can't vote here

oh, darn, they arleady do that illegally. But its not a crime for democrats to help them do it. that's a good thing I guess
maclui
Build the Wall, come on make it solid make it big. How much is this going to cost??? Wait a minute.....It does not matter if they could afford to buy an ilegal WAR they sure can get a backyard fence. Actually the fence would just cost a fraction of the slaughter they just caused, SO why they have not built it yet???? In the optics of the US government every body could be a terrorist, it is just a matter for they to decide who is, so there you could have another "reason" for a wall even for an intervention (invation).

Naaa they do not want to do it. You can BEt on it.
gonzo
YOU are a terrorist sympathizer, aren't you?
polarBear
No he is not, he has common sense.





And back to the topic:

The whole illegal immigration issue would stop if every enterprise would cease hiring them!! Quite simple huh? It's not necesary to build a wall, though given the foreign-menace-based path to fascism this country is following the wall is just another minor problem.
maclui
Quote:
YOU are a terrorist sympathizer, aren't you?


What makes you believe that?? As a matter of fact I am kind of against it. For instance the wall, I do not agree with it since it is made by the only powerful terrorist government in the world (there are other terrorist nations but not this powerful). So NO, I am not a terrorist sympathizer.

I am Against all types of Violence.

The wall, is just a symbol a physical barrier that won´t stop anything. There is a wall already, it does not work. My point is that if the US can endeavor a War thousands of miles away, they sure can control their border. They just do not do it because it has to be this way. Do not get me wrong but in search for competitiveness business in the US will hire the one who does more for the same price or less. This is basic economics, getting as much of the resourses as possible. That is why the inmigrant issue is extremely complex. As it affects in positive and of course negative ways.
S3nd K3ys
polarBear wrote:

The whole illegal immigration issue would stop if every enterprise would cease hiring them!! Quite simple huh? It's not necesary to build a wall, though given the foreign-menace-based path to fascism this country is following the wall is just another minor problem.


No it wouldn't stop. But it would be a big help and a good start.

I'm not sure what a 'foreign menace based path to facism has to do with preventing ILLEGALS from getting here. Walls have already worked here, there just aren't enough of them.
polarBear
let me see... fear the foreigners, they are evil --->let's build a big wall so we can't see them anymore. The illegals don't exist!!!! we can't see them!!!


see the idea?
S3nd K3ys
polarBear wrote:
let me see... fear the foreigners, they are evil --->let's build a big wall so we can't see them anymore. The illegals don't exist!!!! we can't see them!!!


see the idea?


No. I see the money, resources, innocent deaths and everything else that goes along with ILLEGAL immigration. If you want to continue thru your life being dumb and blind, be my guest. But don't expect those that can actually think to go along with you.
polarBear
I love it when you get so bitchy. Not enough sniffing today?
Quote:
. I see the money, resources, innocent deaths and everything else that goes along with ILLEGAL immigration

Surprised You are SO brilliant!!! I though that they came here because they could find a work on this country and they could not do it on theirs, and I thought that it was possible because the relaxing of the borders was due to BUSINESS MATTERS -like bribing and stuff-. Now I see the light, thank you, thank you.
maclui
It is a both way street. Isn`t this the way partnership work?
S3nd K3ys
maclui wrote:
It is a both way street. Isn`t this the way partnership work?


Yes, it's a two way street.

No, this is not a PARTNERSHIP when talking about ILLEGAL immigrants.
DX-Blog
Yeh, let's build a wall! Let's seperate ourselves from mexicans since we are better than them!

That's the current american ideology? Building walls to seperate yourselves? Kinda like the USSR had and what is going on in Israel right now. Ah well, doesn't surprise me. If there is one thing you should be more afraid of than terrorists it is the US after all, you might never know what their next move is. But here are some suggestions:
-Place turrets on your freshly built wall which shall automatically anhialate anyone coming towards it from the mexican side.
-Invade mexico, place every single mexican in concentration camps and send them to the gas chambers (eh, let's just be as original as with the wall on this one eh.), imagine the financial benefits due to this!
-Create a wall on the canadian border as well, seeing as to how they are the land of the free!
-Create an anti missile/aircraft 'shield' on top of the entire US to completely isolate yourselves from the rest of the world.

It's pathetic that a nation as the USA has to lower themselves to building a wall like this, guess this kind of crap is the reason why they are losing a lot of respect amongst Europeans.
maclui
Quote:
Yes, it's a two way street.

No, this is not a PARTNERSHIP when talking about ILLEGAL immigrants.


It is not a partnership because you call it other way, but in fact it works as a partnership.
S3nd K3ys
maclui wrote:
Quote:
Yes, it's a two way street.

No, this is not a PARTNERSHIP when talking about ILLEGAL immigrants.


It is not a partnership because you call it other way, but in fact it works as a partnership.


Um. No.

The partnership arises from LEGAL immigrants. I have NO problem with that.

But coming here ILLEGALLY is costing billions, closing hospitals/schools, allowing people to murder and get away with it, (or get in accidents without insurance to pay for it) and a host of other problems that a so-called partnership should not endure.
i_am_mine
maclui wrote:
Quote:
YOU are a terrorist sympathizer, aren't you?


What makes you believe that?? As a matter of fact I am kind of against it. For instance the wall, I do not agree with it since it is made by the only powerful terrorist government in the world (there are other terrorist nations but not this powerful). So NO, I am not a terrorist sympathizer.

I am Against all types of Violence.



Lesson # 1 For Maclui:
If you do not subscribe to Gonzo/s3nd's point of view you are a bad...bad, evil man.Period.

Laughing Mr. Green Shocked Silenced

_______________________________________

©,® Evil Inc.,2006.

All Evil Copyright Lawsuits Will Fall Under Florida Jurisdiction.Homosexuals, Feminists,Atheists and Arabs Will Not Be Granted The Right To A Free Trial.May You Burn In Eternal Hell.

Thank You.Customer Care:1-800-BURN

_________________________________________
horseatingweeds
maclui
Quote:

I am Against all types of Violence.


So how do you suggest we deal with the aggressors? And please don’t give me a side tracked rant about the evil US being the great aggressor because I will just assume you are an idiot.
i_am_mine
horseatingweed wrote:
So how do you suggest we deal with the aggressors? And please don’t give me a side tracked rant about the evil US being the great aggressor because I will just assume you are an idiot.


Zooming in . . .

Quote:

And please don’t give me a side tracked rant about the evil US being the great aggressor because I will just assume you are an idiot.


The U.S went to Afghanistan, The Taliban were there, nobody opposed. Why because America was taking action against agressors.And openly laid out the evidence ( the Taliban were infamous throughout the world anyway ).

That how you fight agression.


Now don't make me assume you're an idiot.

Because assumptions of stupidity of people other than yourself seem to come quite easily nay?
horseatingweeds
i_am_mine wrote:
horseatingweed wrote:
So how do you suggest we deal with the aggressors? And please don’t give me a side tracked rant about the evil US being the great aggressor because I will just assume you are an idiot.


Zooming in . . .

Quote:

And please don’t give me a side tracked rant about the evil US being the great aggressor because I will just assume you are an idiot.


The U.S went to Afghanistan, The Taliban were there, nobody opposed. Why because America was taking action against agressors.And openly laid out the evidence ( the Taliban were infamous throughout the world anyway ).

That how you fight agression.


Now don't make me assume you're an idiot.

Because assumptions of stupidity of people other than yourself seem to come quite easily nay?


Actually, the US went into Afghanistan to mop up a terrorist cell and discontinue terrorist training there, as they did in Iraq.

Iraq WAS a true aggressor. Willing (having tried) and soon able to INVADE and gather. Going into Iraq was to happen eventually.
i_am_mine
Point # 1
horseatingweeds wrote:
Actually, the US went into Afghanistan to mop up a terrorist cell and discontinue terrorist training there, as they did in Iraq.


Actually you're information is a bit weak.There's a lot more than just terrorist Cells in Afghanistan.I assume ( although now doubt ) that you must know that the Al Qaeda's Headquarter's were, and still are there.

Ofcourse you won't disagree with me when I say finding Osama Bin Laden is one the biggest objectives.After all Bush went to Iraq claiming that it harboured Al Qaeda extremists ( a claim squashed by CIA's own intelligence report In November of last year.Refer to CIA post in this Forum )

Would you like to know where Osama Bin Laden has been "seen" by CIA operatives no less than 4 times in the past year? The border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.An area ruled by a tribal muslim sect. Perhaps you familiar with the reports involving "caves ".

Therefore I suggest you do your research before you start claiming that all we were doing in Afghanistan was getting rid of a few terrorists.

Point # 2

horseatingweed wrote:
Iraq WAS a true aggressor. Willing (having tried) and soon able to INVADE and gather. Going into Iraq was to happen eventually.


Unfortunately justice doesn't work that way. You do not ( unless you wish to be labelled as the agressor ) attack a country simply for the reason that you think it may attack you in the future.

But let us, for your satisfaction, so that you may continue to feel comfy in your chair, suppose that, that is the way it works.

Why not attack Saudi Arabia which, with its vast economic resources [ read: oil money ] openly finances terrorists rather than Iraq, which was so bankrupt that it had to scan the Oil-for-Food program to by weapons?

These Saudi Terrorists were the of the same origins as those aboard those ill-fated airplanes on September 11th.


Oh and did I tell you that these very same Saudi Terrorists also had enough money to buy the Services of The A.Q Khan Network? ( for the uninitiated such as yourself AQ Khan was a Pakistani Nuclear Scientist who sold Nuclear Weapon enrichment technology to Islamic Outfits/Nations through an underground network : simply googling AQ Khan will educate you ).

Thats more WMD evidence RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW on Saudi Arabia than there ever existed ( or rather "did not exist " ) on Iraq.

You say another reason was to liberate the Iraqi people? Did you know that Saudi Arabia holds one of the worst Human Rights Records on the Planet? Refer: www.amnesty.org


Ofcourse theirs tons of other countries to mention.


Anything else?
maclui
I guess there is not much to say anymore. I will just add that if the actions (read: invations) were against terrorists, they have been doing a poor job. Since Osama is still out there, freedom is not reported yet to be enjoyed by all poeple in the world. Why free a one single opressed country only, there are dozens of opressed countries; that task is going to take long to accomplish, or maybe not since not everyone of them has oil underground, why bother?
horseatingweeds
I’m not going to elaborate on your long winded post i_am_mine for the same reason I didn’t explain every aspect of the dangers in Afghanistan, this post is about a stupid wall.

You, like many disagreeing with the Iraqi conflict like to ignore the glaring truth. You would rather focus on individual truths. Of course there is no justice in attacking a country just because it might attack you OR YOUR ALIE. Indeed there are OTHER threats (what you said about Saudi ignores politics, like “open up dialog….”). And indeed were not done in Afghanistan and we won’t for a wile. It’s a fair size country. The important thing isn’t that we get a hold of Bin, its that he is not operating.

Regardless, would you just realize that we would have had to go in eventually. Not for one super reason but many. Sadam anticipated your kind when he roles over Kuwait and when he was jerking around the inspector. People aren’t going to jerk us around like that so much.

Also, my chair is not comfy. It’s broken.

Back to the stupid wall idea, II (illegal immigrants) cost us money but make us money too and are an important part of our current life styles. Am. Need to spend more resources and time retraining and going to school than whining about they-took-our-jobs.
S3nd K3ys
horseatingweeds wrote:

Back to the stupid wall idea, II (illegal immigrants) cost us money but make us money too and are an important part of our current life styles. Am. Need to spend more resources and time retraining and going to school than whining about they-took-our-jobs.


You're half right...

The legal immigrants ARE providing a service and are helping the economy.

It's the illegal immigrants that are costing BILLIONS of dollars, (way more than what they contribute. Way more), closing hospitals/schools, causing accidents without being responsible, breaking the law without being held responsible, and a host of other problems associated with the millions of illegals crossing into this country.

:edit:

It has very little to do with "they took our jobs" Rolling Eyes
horseatingweeds
[quote="S3nd K3ys"]
Quote:

It's the illegal immigrants that are costing BILLIONS of dollars, (way more than what they contribute. Way more), closing hospitals/schools, causing accidents without being responsible, breaking the law without being held responsible, and a host of other problems associated with the millions of illegals crossing into this country.

:edit:

It has very little to do with "they took our jobs" Rolling Eyes


I don't know enough about the microeconomics involving illegals. A wall is just a ridiculous idea. Immigrants don’t seem to be affected by barriers. Whether is be mountains, oceans, or walls. I would be a bigger advocate for an improved “admittance” system, if I were an advocate and not just a forum poster.

"buy American, think about your children"
i_am_mine
My apologies.
I didn't know the chair was broken.
horseatingweeds
i_am_mine wrote:
My apologies.
I didn't know the chair was broken.


Well, it's only the back of the chair. The seat is OK. Much better than the folding chair / throw pillow combination I was using a few months ago.
i_am_mine
Know exactly what you mean.

Even then, problem with new chairs is it takes a while for the cushion to mold itself into the shape of you behind.

Old chairs, like old sneakers...are comfy.
somnific
just because your fascist administration says the wall is to keep mexicans out , does not make it so.

the wall is going up to keep you american idiots in. can you say 'martial law' ?

you idiots deserve everything you get.
horseatingweeds
somnific wrote:
just because your fascist administration says the wall is to keep mexicans out , does not make it so.

the wall is going up to keep you american idiots in. can you say 'martial law' ?

you idiots deserve everything you get.


<sarcasm>It's so nice when you see a bright and intelligent poster added to a forum that you enjoy.</sarcasm>

Do you even know were America is you fruit basket?
somnific
america , isnt that the place where those quaint indian folk once lived ?
i_am_mine
lol.

you're cracking me up the both of you. Laughing

america may be ruled by an almost-fascist.

but that doesn't mean all americans are idiots.

horseatingweeds wrote:
Do you even know were America is you fruit basket?


somnific wrote:
america , isnt that the place where those quaint indian folk once lived ?


now calm down both of you.
horseatingweeds
somnific wrote:
america , isnt that the place where those quaint indian folk once lived ?


I didn't think so.

No, that is India. It is on the north coast of the Indian ocean.
somnific
pfffff , your perception has been so diluted you probably think it correct to refer to them as native americans

so you're a pedant , as well as a moron
an infuriating combination
i_am_mine
horseatingweeds wrote:
somnific wrote:
america , isnt that the place where those quaint indian folk once lived ?


I didn't think so.

No, that is India. It is on the north coast of the Indian ocean.


The "native americans" were called and unless I'm mistaken are still called indians, in the same manner that an "american" can belong to any of the regions of both North and South America, but is understood to be exculsively an inhabitant of the more or less United States Of America.

Ofcourse there is some truth in the point that they weren't called native americans until the settlers landed and much to there surprise learned there weren't there first.And we all know what happened after that.
somnific
yep, global hegemony , the CIA , people like s3ndk3ys breeding , etc , you dont really need me to list out atrocities accountable to the united states of america.


Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!



interesting..no mention of african slaves , or the culled indians. hows about that 'skull and bones' scandal....you know , that secret society george bush was in during college ?
http://www.petitiononline.com/Geronimo/petition.html


in all honesty , considering how your nation was conceived , and the disdain with which it treats its own citizens , and the poor of the world.... how can you bare to stay there ?

privatized prisons ? privatized medicine ? privatized education ? ....the dollar is the guiding ideology , and now they want to build walls to keep you IN ? .....

move to canada
i_am_mine
Canada you say?

That Evil © Country ? :

s3nd k3ys wrote:
What street is Canada on?

Posted: Tue Dec 6th, 2005 09:34 pm

Where welfare and social security ACTUALLY WORK?

Here's s3nd's bash Canada thread:www.perspectives.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=72394&forum_id=5&jump_to=1523115
horseatingweeds
somnific wrote:
yep, global hegemony , the CIA , people like s3ndk3ys breeding , etc , you dont really need me to list out atrocities accountable to the united states of america.


Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!



interesting..no mention of african slaves , or the culled indians. hows about that 'skull and bones' scandal....you know , that secret society george bush was in during college ?
http://www.petitiononline.com/Geronimo/petition.html


in all honesty , considering how your nation was conceived , and the disdain with which it treats its own citizens , and the poor of the world.... how can you bare to stay there ?

privatized prisons ? privatized medicine ? privatized education ? ....the dollar is the guiding ideology , and now they want to build walls to keep you IN ? .....

move to canada


Wow, aren't you glad you’re not an American! It is a good thing you live in a country with no history of atrocities on its soil, because that would make all your people bad, like in the US.

Anyway, your historical understanding is about as good as an average American’s, which is very poor, so you should stop posting your nonsense as if you are some enlightened fellow making a profound point. Everyone can tell you are just one of those whining US wanbees. Except of course, if you were befallen the same blessings that the US has some how stumbled upon, everyone would love you.
i_am_mine
Calm down boys.

Now if only we all hated Canada we'd all get along.

Oh wait.

If we only we all hated Canada,feminists,homosexuals and atheists we'd all get along.

United we (shall) stand ( to hate ), divided we fall ( in tolerance ).

Right? ( not directed at you horse )
somnific
horseatingweeds wrote:

Wow, aren't you glad you’re not an American! It is a good thing you live in a country with no history of atrocities on its soil, because that would make all your people bad, like in the US.

Anyway, your historical understanding is about as good as an average American’s, which is very poor, so you should stop posting your nonsense as if you are some enlightened fellow making a profound point. Everyone can tell you are just one of those whining US wanbees. Except of course, if you were befallen the same blessings that the US has some how stumbled upon, everyone would love you.


I dont believe its profound , its incredibly basic. Your nations entire history is just one large stain , from its conception to the present day. From the blood of the innocent , to modern day slavery. Your nation's influence on foreign policy effects us all , the rest of the world. The only atrocities commited on my soil , are the attrocities of the british empire , and the christian church before them, and now the americans too.


as a nation you stink , and for what benefit ? what benefits do you receive as a player in that place ? If you care to answer some of the questions I posed
horseatingweeds
somnific wrote:
horseatingweeds wrote:

Wow, aren't you glad you’re not an American! It is a good thing you live in a country with no history of atrocities on its soil, because that would make all your people bad, like in the US.

Anyway, your historical understanding is about as good as an average American’s, which is very poor, so you should stop posting your nonsense as if you are some enlightened fellow making a profound point. Everyone can tell you are just one of those whining US wanbees. Except of course, if you were befallen the same blessings that the US has some how stumbled upon, everyone would love you.


I dont believe its profound , its incredibly basic. Your nations entire history is just one large stain , from its conception to the present day. From the blood of the innocent , to modern day slavery. Your nation's influence on foreign policy effects us all , the rest of the world. The only atrocities commited on my soil , are the attrocities of the british empire , and the christian church before them, and now the americans too.


as a nation you stink , and for what benefit ? what benefits do you receive as a player in that place ? If you care to answer some of the questions I posed


Yeh, we are really sorry you feel treated so unfairly. I mean, we do drink a lot of oil but we do feed half the world. And we may “exploit” a few countries but we “liberate” them too. I would try to calm your qualms and convince you to have a better perception of our, the greatest country ever, but I can tell your anger is about irrational. One of our kikaass fighter planes may have blown by your farm when you were a boy and made your favorite goat hand it’s self on your mother’s clothes line, and you have been blaming the US ever since. Were sorry, Naaaaa.

But it doesn’t matter, you and or your children will be absorbed into our pop culture eventually, and you will be more concerned about American Idle than American atrocities, politics, or economics. Sort of like our citizens.
Twisted Evil
somnific
pffff...what a cop out. thats why i dont waste much of my time with much of your passe word-handling. you just like the sound of your fingers striking keys
horseatingweeds
somnific wrote:
pffff...what a cop out. thats why i dont waste much of my time with much of your passe word-handling. you just like the sound of your fingers striking keys


Then cut it out, for all of our sake!!!!

And, I would get that leak checked. Pffffffffff
benwhite
People don't get to claim moral superiority because their country plays nice. Even in our wonderful democracies, it's not as if the individual person individually decides -anything-. Living in America doesn't make Americans bad and Canadians good.

Slavery is bad. So is genocide. Don't forget apartheid. And the rest of things that suck. Plenty of Americans don't like our healthcare, and lots want to change education. Does that make America bad because we want change? Change takes time, especially in a country this big. Impatience is silly.

I'm not a big American fanboy, but I would point out that as much as you might dislike Global Hegemony, the US brought about international cooperative entities like the UN. The country certainly does flex its muscles, but one has to think? Is it for evil? No. People in power do what they do in a democracy because they think it's the best thing to do given the circumstances. I imagine in a lot of cases the thousands of people that contribute to these decisions might know more than the average Canadian or American.
horseatingweeds
benwhite wrote:
People don't get to claim moral superiority because their country plays nice. Even in our wonderful democracies, it's not as if the individual person individually decides -anything-. Living in America doesn't make Americans bad and Canadians good.

Slavery is bad. So is genocide. Don't forget apartheid. And the rest of things that suck. Plenty of Americans don't like our healthcare, and lots want to change education. Does that make America bad because we want change? Change takes time, especially in a country this big. Impatience is silly.

I'm not a big American fanboy, but I would point out that as much as you might dislike Global Hegemony, the US brought about international cooperative entities like the UN. The country certainly does flex its muscles, but one has to think? Is it for evil? No. People in power do what they do in a democracy because they think it's the best thing to do given the circumstances. I imagine in a lot of cases the thousands of people that contribute to these decisions might know more than the average Canadian or American.


Sometimes a little ineligents can fell like a breath of fresh air.
i_am_mine
horseatingweeds wrote:
Sometimes a little ineligents can fell like a breath of fresh air.


Intelligents can fell?
Intelligence can feel?

Just pulling your leg.
It was ironic thats all.
somnific
I dont think you can determin intelligence by the length and depth of someones posts on these forums. The most intelligent people may be completely uninterested and thus not wish to waste time on mere pseudo intellectuals who just enjoy the joisting , and the wordsmithery. Some people are interested more in results. Reality. Not a clash of ideals. Their mind is made up, and they dont have time to drag every punk with them who just wants to act smart, if you even spoke factually I'd give you the time of day. But its all rhetorical here-say with you. And by the way are you drunk ?

infact , heres a video clip of me. At this moment I decided I could spend two and a half minutes addressing horseeatingwee , or I could make a video. I made the video.
http://www.filecabi.net/video/rubiks-cube-blindfolded.html
DX-Blog
horseatingweeds wrote:
Do you even know were America is you fruit basket?

Not knowing where a country is located doesn't make someone stupid or anything, perhaps you could feel yourself so much better as being an American yourself, but not everybody knows the location of every single country, I doubt you do either.
gonzo
polarBear wrote:

The whole illegal immigration issue would stop if every enterprise would cease hiring them!!


no. they'd still come to rape our social services
horseatingweeds
Oh my, somnific has been banned!?!?!? Hu, we must have loaded up that new program that adds derogatory banter after each post .
DX-Blog wrote:

horseatingweeds wrote:
Do you even know were America is you fruit basket?

Not knowing where a country is located doesn't make someone stupid or anything, perhaps you could feel yourself so much better as being an American yourself, but not everybody knows the location of every single country, I doubt you do either.


Agreed, however, if the country is the world power, center of the economic world, "rapist and pillagers of the innocent", etc. etc. It would either mean a person is very stupid (there are plenty of "Americans" that don't know where the continents of the Americas are at) or they have been isolated.

And who does know where all the countries are with all these now ***stans.
anathematic
thats a nice hypothetical situation you have going for yourself there. is it cosey ?
horseatingweeds
anathematic wrote:
thats a nice hypothetical situation you have going for yourself there. is it cosey ?


Either you are talking to yourself or you don't understand how confusing such banterings can be without [quote]ing.
anathematic
horseatingweeds wrote:

DX-Blog wrote:

horseatingweeds wrote:
Do you even know were America is you fruit basket?

Not knowing where a country is located doesn't make someone stupid or anything, perhaps you could feel yourself so much better as being an American yourself, but not everybody knows the location of every single country, I doubt you do either.


Agreed, however, if the country is the world power, center of the economic world, "rapist and pillagers of the innocent", etc. etc. It would either mean a person is very stupid (there are plenty of "Americans" that don't know where the continents of the Americas are at) or they have been isolated.



thats a nice hypothetical situation you have going for yourself there. is it cosey ?
horseatingweeds
anathematic wrote:
horseatingweeds wrote:

DX-Blog wrote:

horseatingweeds wrote:
Do you even know were America is you fruit basket?

Not knowing where a country is located doesn't make someone stupid or anything, perhaps you could feel yourself so much better as being an American yourself, but not everybody knows the location of every single country, I doubt you do either.


Agreed, however, if the country is the world power, center of the economic world, "rapist and pillagers of the innocent", etc. etc. It would either mean a person is very stupid (there are plenty of "Americans" that don't know where the continents of the Americas are at) or they have been isolated.



thats a nice hypothetical situation you have going for yourself there. is it cosey ?


Not hypothetical, nor cozy.
horseatingweeds
S3nd K3ys

Have you heard of the group called, "Friends of the Border Patrol"?

I saw a thing about them last night. They are civilians watching the borders of the US. A rag tag group at the moment but with plans.

http://www.friendsoftheborderpatrol.com/
S3nd K3ys
I've heard the name, but haven't looked into it. Thanks for the link.
Devil
Just by building a Damn wall ,wont be enough , they had a wall before too , but they came in from the desert , before they used to come from the cities ,work and go back to thier families , but now they bring thier families with them ,

it is a big concern for usa , in terms of security , But USA needs these people to work , it helps thier economy .

so instead of building a Wall , why not make it easy for them to come to usa legally , let them work legally . this way they will not only pay thier taxes , but u will know who is coming in , and they will have thier own id

Now all these illegal workers , have stolen IDs , think about it like u never drove a car , but some one else who stole ur ID crashes a car with ur name Razz
S3nd K3ys
Devil wrote:
J
But USA needs these people to work , it helps thier economy .


Not really. It costs more in terms of dollars, health-care, public services etc than what they contribute by either working or by paying the supposed taxes via their illegal use of SSN's.

There's plenty of info if you'd care to look.
S3nd K3ys
Quote:
Mexican military incursions reported

By Jerry Seper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
January 17, 2006


The U.S. Border Patrol has warned agents in Arizona of incursions into the United States by Mexican soldiers "trained to escape, evade and counterambush" if detected -- a scenario Mexico denied yesterday.


http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20060117-121930-3169r.htm

It's getting warm... Wink
Devil
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Devil wrote:
J
But USA needs these people to work , it helps thier economy .


Not really. It costs more in terms of dollars, health-care, public services etc than what they contribute by either working or by paying the supposed taxes via their illegal use of SSN's.

There's plenty of info if you'd care to look.

i meant in terms of cheap labour , these people work in conditions where americans dont want to work , plus they dont get any benefits from the gov . u said gov spends on health care, i thought illegal workers dint have health insurance Rolling Eyes

anyway i am not in america , so u know best whats going on there ,
Soulfire
Well, if the illegal immigrants would not keep breaking into our country then we wouldn't have to build a wall. It's not a choice, it's a requirement now.
Devil
Soulfire wrote:
Well, if the illegal immigrants would not keep breaking into our country then we wouldn't have to build a wall. It's not a choice, it's a requirement now.


Its funny in a way , ur getting the taste of ur own medicine Wink
S3nd K3ys
Devil wrote:

i meant in terms of cheap labour , these people work in conditions where americans dont want to work , plus they dont get any benefits from the gov . u said gov spends on health care, i thought illegal workers dint have health insurance Rolling Eyes

anyway i am not in america , so u know best whats going on there ,



The cheap labor is a very low remedy in the scale of total affliction. Very low.

They DO get bene's from the government. LOTS of ****ing benes!

The healthcare system is NOT ALLOWED TO TURN PEOPLE AWAY, EVEN FOR A CALOUS FINGER. Therefore the illegals are milking the EMERGENCY HEALTH SYSTEM as a DAILY HEALTH SYSTEM or, in other words, DAILY DOCTOR'S VISITS.

They're closing hospitals becasue they can't continue providing FREE EMERGENCY SERVICES for the NON EMERGENCY visits that the law says they MUST TREAT!

The problem is SO deep it's hard to comprehend.
Devil
so wouldnt it be good to allow these people to enter US legally ? i mean i heard about the guest program , something like that should work well

since the US gov has totally failed to keep these people from coming in to the country
S3nd K3ys
Devil wrote:
so wouldnt it be good to allow these people to enter US legally ? i mean i heard about the guest program , something like that should work well

since the US gov has totally failed to keep these people from coming in to the country


They fail because they want to fail to an extent. Unfortunately for them, the population here, (the LEGAL population), is starting to speak out, and therefore the government is forced to listen and do something.

And no, it wouldn't be good to just open the borders and let anyone and everyone in. The problem would likely be worse. If people want to come here, then come here legally. Legally according to OUR system.
odinstag
Only thing I have to say is that Mexico should keep itself out of American policy. Illegals from across the southern border have been a plague on the southern hospitals and welfare systems. They are not paying the money back in for the most part. From what I last read they leave us with a net loss of around $1500 per job thief.

With the money that they send home to support more illegal crossings and the money they milk our system for, they are a plague no doubt about it. And I don't care if it is Mexicans or Lithuanians crossing that border. They should all be stopped.

But Mexico has been doing this deliberately. They factor the money that the illegals they send across will send home into their annual budgets. They print comic book style pamphlets on how to illegally cross and hand them out free to their poor. They send them here to be a burden for us.

It is sick and this type of corruption needs to stop. Go after the big wigs that are hiring them. This is a plague as bad as cocaine.
Devil
they come in the USA ,cuz they know they will get jobs there ,

instead of building walls , u should try to stop the people who give them jobs ,
Related topics
US-Mexico border wall would be 'disgraceful': Fox
Mexico Retaliates for Border Wall Plan
Muslims want to build mosque at "Ground Zero"
Bill Gates for president
GRAW 2 FAQ
highest paying jobs
Workplaces ready for day without immigrant staff
i want to put google adds on my forum
Building Your Own PC?
age of empires II
Congratulations President Obama
President Obama Calls for Elimination of Nuclear Weapons
Gadhafi vs. Obama doctrine
Syrian warplanes pound targets near Turkey
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.