You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Man dates own Mother on Internet...

S3nd K3ys
Now THAT'S entertainment!

MARSEILLES, France -- Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

But the worst was yet to come. Just as the mortified mother and son realized the error of their ways, a patrolman passed by and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark.

"Danny and I were so flustered, we blurted out the whole story to the cop," recalled matronly mom Nicole, 52. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station got hold of it -- and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the 6 o'clock news. "People started pointing and laughing at us on the street -- and they haven't stopped laughing since."

The girl-crazy X-ray technician said he began flirting with normally straitlaced Nicole -- who lives six miles away in a Marseilles suburb -- while scouring the Internet for young ladies to put a little pizzazz in his life.

"Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither one of us had any idea who the other was," said flabbergasted Daniel.

"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times.

"But I really started to fall for her, because there seemed to be a sensitive side that you don't see in many girls.

"She sent me poems she had written and told me about her dreams and desires, and it was really very romantic.

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

When starry-eyed Daniel asked Sweet Juliette to send him a picture, Nicole e-mailed him a photo of a curvy, half-clad cutie she'd scanned from a men's magazine.

"The girl in the picture was so beautiful, I begged Juliette to meet me on the beach -- and Mom said yes," he recalled. "Mom says she was falling for me, too, and she just wanted to meet me, even though she knew I'd be disappointed when I saw her.

"As for me, I figured I was going to find the girl of my dreams.

"I guess that's about as wrong as I've ever been."

Daniel admits he and his mother could do little but stammer and stutter around each other for days after their cyberspace exploits came to light. And his father Paul -- Nicole's husband of 27 years -- wasn't too happy when the story hit the news and his beer-drinking buddies made him the butt of their jokes.

"Dad was ticked for a while and he forbid Mom to talk to anybody on the Internet ever again," said embarrassed Daniel.
some thing which no one would ever want to happen to him... Confused Confused Confused
Paul Knight

Internet daters get exactly what they deserve!

I've been on some bad dates, but at least I've seen the chick for real beforehand!
hah, that must have freaked him out! Proves that you cant be sure the person you are talking is telling the truth and could be anyone!
Saw this on some other forum got to be one of the weirdest online relationships.
How could he be attracted to his mothers personality!
LOL. There's a moral to this story...
That's messed up doesnt the mom figure out its her son by the things he says he likes or whatever. Didint the mom thing that the name of the person was the same as her son's and didn't they talk one day and say there dating someone but on the internet with your name.
I could not imagine how embarassing it would be if I were in his shoes. It is still best to know the woman you will date beforehand or else just like in the story you might get yourself the biggest surprise of your life. Shocked

At least he get to know the romantic side of his mom better Laughing
there was this news that a man form arab had dated a girl who was his own wife. and when they finally met he divorced her calling her a cheater Shocked
I read about this, soooo funny
The power of internet dating Very Happy.

there was this news that a man form arab had dated a girl who was his own wife. and when they finally met he divorced her calling her a cheater

That's called finding out if your husband is unfaithful to you Wink. It's a evilly planned thing Razz.
Hmm, now that's really ironic man....
At least it didn't turn out to be his father. Wink
Really shocking story. In India we can't even think about such a situation. But things like these may happen here too after the internet availability increases and more and more people start using internet.
I didn't go to any such sites but happen to see some - didnt got any interest.
Even though I am a new age folk, I want to keep some good traditions of India which always help to live a good life - always help me to avoid any such situation.
It is things like that that make me stick to

'Don't trust anyone on the internet'

Of course, I have never obeyed this rule 100%...

In general, don't reveal any of your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) to anyone that you meet on the internet
good thing... my mother doesnt use net
man what are the chances of that it's gotta be very little i blame karma but seriously what a loser
It΄s a good thing. Although I do not understand much English because I speak Spanish, is a very good advice for my and all those that cross the Information highway. -
"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times."

That's just sick and wrong. SICK AND WRONG, MAN!
This is one more reason why E-Dating is not a good idea!
the problem with internet dating is that it's sooooooo much easier to lie about everything. if u date face to face atleast u can get expressions and stuff. as for internet dating all ur doing is looking at text on a frikin monitor
The FreePay Guide
I don't mean to burst any bubbles... Butttttt....

Just another fantastical story created for a couple chuckles.
Texas Al
I can sympathize. Something like that happened to me once. Except I hooked up with your mother, not mine.

Oooo zing!!!!

And then there was this mature-for-her-age highschool hottie I picked up on FriHost Forums... and she turned out to be a fifty year old man who had some kind of police fetish. He even had an FBI badge and everything. Then his friends showed up dressed like cops and carrying very realistic guns. That was just too kinky for me, so I ran away. Barely managed to escape from these sickos. Why do people lie like that on the internet? What's the point? Strange.
Texas Al
hack_man_ wrote:

In general, don't reveal any of your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) to anyone that you meet on the internet

Ummm... isn't doing this what caused their little situation in the first place?

(yeah, I know now it's a made-up story, but let's not let the facts ruin it)
That was funny, but there have been urban legends of this type of thing going around forever, so I wasn't too suprised.
lol talk about picking the wrong women, this is why its so stupid to e-date
Oh goodness this is precious, its's almost an Oedipus complex but without the killing the fatehr part, a man wants to possess his mother Wink

I heard a lot of time people saying that a man is often looking for the same good qualities his mother has, with his girlfriends. I guess this guy scored 100%. the situation is funny, embarassing for sure. the bad thing about it is that the mother was still married not divorced so she totally intended to cheat on her husband Sad
Oh wow. That is a very messed up situtation. I wouldn't want to be either of those two! Although I don't think I would ever have a relationship over the internet either.