FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TommyZone.be

thetommyzone
This is a Dutch site!

My site has got illusions, games, ...

At Frihost, I'm searching for webspace for my new site, because I'm not glad with my host now, Woehoe.net

I hope all Dutch people visit my site and I also hope that I may have webspace here.

If my English wasn't good, excuse me, but I actually can't talk English Embarassed Very Happy
Hunterseaker
I realy like the subjects but i cant visit your site because you don't have added an URL to your post. llkr slim:p
and just get 10 quality posts and you might get an very good host:p
david150
Hej leuke site
Ga zo door
Arjan
Quote:
don't have added an URL to your post.

..Gelukkig had je heb wel in je titel staan.

I like it. The main has a quite simple layout, but its good. And you have everything around it, Blog, forum, chatbox.. yeah its cool

Can i ask? how did you get the .be domain? was it for free, or some nice offer?
smart19
you should be active here to keep your hosting
Uloewa
[quote="Arjan"]
Quote:

I'll explain in English (kan ook in het nederlands Razz )

you have to visit Domain Name Server and register your pereferance... if it's already taken you have bad luck...

'cause normally Domain Names are always free... only the big hosting companies register them first and then rent them... (so it's not fair Razz)
Uloewa
Your main site is very orderly (=overzichtelijk)
Your personal is also ordely divided (=ingedeeld)

I like the colour, what combo did you use to do the fading???
Arjan
@ Uloewa:
Nha, okey, I thought it was from a free-domain offer or something. I had once a .info domain free for one year. There are more of those offers, so i was currious if this was someting similar.
viss00
Mooie site zeg! vooral dat oranje, staat lekker vrolijk!
salman_500
Uloewa wrote:
[quote="Arjan"]
Quote:

I'll explain in English (kan ook in het nederlands Razz )

you have to visit Domain Name Server and register your pereferance... if it's already taken you have bad luck...

'cause normally Domain Names are always free... only the big hosting companies register them first and then rent them... (so it's not fair Razz)

the .be domain you registered... was it for free or are you paying for it... if it was free.. how can i register for 1?
SamiTheBerber
You have some coding errors, like you don't have end of body and html. Layout is nice, but after fixing some error it would be very nice Wink

For your main page, I checked with W3C Validator and it gave 67 Errors. I suggest you to fix them.