FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Voice Over

jarred89
Hello, I am thinking of doing some voice overing does anyone know a good program i can use to do it. Like i want to add effects to my voice and all. Thanks
Sunny
Moved to computer support forums
Helios
AV Voice Changing Software (AV VCS)

GREAT program!
LesPaulMarshall
I do most of my audio recording with Soundforge and then add any effects and mix it in Cubase
glennesau
There are many programs that you can use to do voice overs and effects. One would be the wave editor that Nero has. You can cut, paste, edit and even over write different sound files. That is always fun to play around with until you get the right setting that you want.

Also you could use the audio creater that windows has. Just keep adding different sound effects until you get the one that you want. You can speed it up, slow it down, and add echos to it. But again with the Wav editor in Nero you can see exactly where the sound files are and edit them.
jarred89
glennesau wrote:
There are many programs that you can use to do voice overs and effects. One would be the wave editor that Nero has. You can cut, paste, edit and even over write different sound files. That is always fun to play around with until you get the right setting that you want.

Also you could use the audio creater that windows has. Just keep adding different sound effects until you get the one that you want. You can speed it up, slow it down, and add echos to it. But again with the Wav editor in Nero you can see exactly where the sound files are and edit them.

Cool, Can you please post the links so i can download them. Thanks
Animal
Audacity is an excellent free recording program. It will just record your mic's input and you can add a load of effects etc. then save the output as a wav or mp3 file. You can then import the files into any video editing program you like.