FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Madagascar

blackant
I just watched this show over the weekend. It is very funny and I like the songs inside..hehehe

Watch it if you like to have a good laugh, though it is quite short. Smile

Quote:
An animal rights group stages a daring infiltration into the New York Central Park Zoo, freeing four best friends (a giraffe, a hippopotamus, a lion, and a zebra) from captivation. When the ship capsizes, they end up in Madagascar, where they are free to live in the wild... but these New Yorkers, raised in captivity, have absolutely no clue about how to fend for themselves without human care. Hilarity and high jinks ensue.

Starring : Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, David Schwimmer, Jada Pinkett-Smith

Official Website: www.madagascar-themovie.com
Anakarune
I was downloading it at home, but then I cancelled it because I wanted to play games LoL. Anyways, hopefully I can watch it soon even though I"m 16 yrs old xP. Funny comedy movies <3 them all. haha.
tfx
well, cool movie...
Fantasy_X
thinking funny and beautiful film
celal69
well, cool movie film
thankyou
vizavex
I like the moment ~~ moment
I like the moment ~moment ...

COOL Cartoon

I like those penguins Cool

agents doing missions
mystikywi
I haven't watch the movie yet but I'm playing its game right now and I I fall in love with the movie already. I couldn't wait to watch Madagascar.
inesquecivel
I Want to see...

Just to wait to come here (Brazil)
ashen
I want to see this movie... I love movie that related with animal, they're so cute~
xender
I want to see it but i cant im so buzy wih my school mabe now that its summer i can see it.
blackant
vizavex wrote:
I like the moment ~~ moment
I like the moment ~moment ...

COOL Cartoon

I like those penguins Cool

agents doing missions

I think it is singing I like to move it... move it.. hehehehe Razz
Flavia
Very cool movie! I watched it last week and I couldn't stop laughing! Laughing
The characters are hilarious! Alex the lion is a real piece of work!
Helios
i will d/l it later if it's so nice.
spider89
This is cool movie, very fun. Smile
luxtu
great movie
Camel
He, he I watched yesterday Very Happy

My idol is King Julian (shake that body once more Very Happy), I want to be just like him Wink
freeonline
Nice Movie ..........well MUST watch

Actually Its very hard to make that kind a movie. totally different story then Other once and kind a great creativity.
Must watch............HIT MOVIE [and doubt?]

And you Hold your sheet b/c someone is gona come to attack you.

when you watch movie..make sure dont close you eyes..if you close, remember GOD.....I make you crazy
Thanks
linangan
Over the weekend at my parents’, I watched Madagascar. The animation was good. I even liked the story line and most of the characters (especially the penguins and monkeys), but the excessive trite references to pop culture and other movies really got on my nerves.

The film differs from other great animation films like Finding Nemo because while Nemo's plot was highly unoriginal, the Pixar folks did something special with it to make it enjoyable for everyone. Madagascar has a very original plot line that had much potential, but the Dreamworks crew decided to dumb-down the storyline and humor even for the youngest of viewers. Here is an example of a "funny" scene in Madagascar; Lion chases Zebra. Zebra runs into the jungle. Lion chasing Zebra smacks head off of tree branch. Ha Ha Ha. Everyone who hasn't already seen The Three Stooges or (insert any other family animated film of the last century here) would be laughing their heineys off. I kid you not, that is exactly the kind of childlike humor that is in Madagascar.
Fake
tfx wrote:
well, cool movie...

I like the song those lemurs sings
chartcentral
Couldn't quite forget Madagascar, all because of a very catchy song from the movie, "I Like To Move It"! Smile
Rajiev
Arh, The move it move it... Love It

The film was bought for my nephew and I accidently saw it. ROFL. I think I POMP seeing it Laughing

The Madagascar 2 is out now. Can't wait till I get hands on a copy Rolling Eyes
keane
This is one funny movie! I watched it last week and the animation was really great, as well as the movie. Very Happy
Rajiev
Quote:

This is one funny movie! I watched it last week and the animation was really great, as well as the movie. Very Happy

You mean the 1 or 2 ?

I dunno about the animation. It's not great, but clear. They have used limited polygons and kept it like a cartoon. What's catching the points is the story and the dialogs. Well, That is just my opinion Smile
Arthur3009
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS MOVIE, i can't wait to see the 2! OMFG! that mvie it's so fun, i love, and the pictures is wonderful and perfects. hope you guys love it too!!!!!
Rajiev
Need not to repeat this is the funniest movie I've watched.

Anim lovers should deffinitly watch this.

BTW, I think the sequel isnot so funny as the first one cos lot of drama was there :S

awz, I'll still kill for the 3rd one Wink
RipperGOD
Yeah man me too.
Its the awesome! and lol those Monkeys and Penguins! unforgettable moments of the movie!
Rajiev
Have you watched the Madagaskar Penguins in a Christmas craper (or something like that)

short film

Its the one to watch

very funny
slashnburn99
if you liked that try number 2
panicofpsych
was a very entertaining movie. film is excellent, especially the hippos called gloria. watch him come to my mind as my favorite one. As my friend gloria cute.
jonahbro
blackant wrote:
I just watched this show over the weekend. It is very funny and I like the songs inside..hehehe

Watch it if you like to have a good laugh, though it is quite short. Smile

Quote:
An animal rights group stages a daring infiltration into the New York Central Park Zoo, freeing four best friends (a giraffe, a hippopotamus, a lion, and a zebra) from captivation. When the ship capsizes, they end up in Madagascar, where they are free to live in the wild... but these New Yorkers, raised in captivity, have absolutely no clue about how to fend for themselves without human care. Hilarity and high jinks ensue.

Starring : Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, David Schwimmer, Jada Pinkett-Smith

Official Website: www.madagascar-themovie.com

its a good movie, but it is short. love the songs