FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Seeking a good graphic / template designer

Summer
If you are the one , visit my site .

if you are good at gfx , u can join Head Artist
if you are good at making template , u can join Head Stylist

Each one of them get 9% of subsciption's earning . A few subscriptions and yo u can buy a domain .

Hope to see you there .
mastertork
I'm looking for a slick template for my website.

It needs to be free.

Any suggestions?
Summer
We WILL offer free template , but due to lack of members and stylist who make templates , we can't help you . But in the future , I would say yes .
Naif
Hi. I just visited the forums. I have a couple of questions.

1. Where exactly does one submit the designs?
2. Who accepts the designs?
3. Can the designs be submitted as raw .psd files or do they have to be sliced and diced?

I have a couple of designs lying around here and there which I never put to any use. I might consider submitting them.
todabeat
two years ago i would have joined a place like that. But then again i've lasways enjoyed 'root42.org' it looks nice. Keep up the good work man.
Summer
Naif wrote:
Hi. I just visited the forums. I have a couple of questions.

1. Where exactly does one submit the designs?
2. Who accepts the designs?
3. Can the designs be submitted as raw .psd files or do they have to be sliced and diced?

I have a couple of designs lying around here and there which I never put to any use. I might consider submitting them.

Where exactly does one submit the designs?
Where ? In its respective forum . Signature at Signature forum , Render at Render forum .

Who accepts the designs?
I accept all kind of resources . By submitting resources , you will get Cash (my forum's currency) then exchange them for a domain .

Can the designs be submitted as raw .psd files or do they have to be sliced and diced?
I think you are talking about template . yes , it can . But let me see the design first . if it is really good, you will join Head Artist/Head Stylist team and earn real money , not domain anymore .

Thanks .
hangnhu
I just visited the website, I don't mind joining, but the amount of time I get to use the computer is very little, and this gets devided between online surfing/reading/hunting for stuff and photoshop/codind is even less

I'll keep you in mind, having my own domain would come in handy

Anyway I could spot the FAQ, maybe I'm blind I'll look again