FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

All in one Gizmondo

vignesh_natraj

This is one Gaming console that has a inbuilt features like MP3 players,DVD player,GPS,Camera all rolled into one.It was creates by a UK based entrepreneur who got tired of carrying around too many gadgets.It is launched in UK and US will get its look soon
Cool
SilverDogg
i think the total sold so far is about 5000 (heard these numbers in a forum). gizmondo could probably be a cool gaming device (with that gps and all), but nobody supports it really. there is absolutely no future for this devide.
vignesh_natraj
SilverDogg wrote:
i think the total sold so far is about 5000 (heard these numbers in a forum). gizmondo could probably be a cool gaming device (with that gps and all), but nobody supports it really. there is absolutely no future for this devide.

This is a really cool device and has some advantages over the PSP because of its features.
SilverDogg
yea well, im not really in it for the features, i want the games, and neither psp or gizmondo have them so.
Boles Roor
Obviously one of the reason nobody buys it because it looks like some ugly mushroom.. I'd never touch it..

*beats it with a stick*
doug hines
it is not known

no support from any of the big name game companies

it'll rival the psp like the tiger handhelp games rival the ps2
rockinxxl
Poor developer support will ultimately mean the end to this device. So far, no large video game developer with a large, loyal fan base has yet signed on to this handheld.