FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

So You Think You Are INTELLIGENT eh ? Try this :)

QwertyManiac
Try this quiz if u think you are intelligent :p

Its a copy of another quiz that is the most hardest in the world but this one is quite easy Smile

http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irising/klueLESS
QwertyManiac
and oh, yeah, no spoilers here please Smile clues are ok
webbone
i'm not intelligent ,I can't get answer! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
n0obie4life
DO NOT POST ANSWERS! PM THEM TO THE PERSON THAT WANTS IT

Feel free to PM me for spoilers.
frozenhead
n0obie4life wrote:
heh, I got to level 4 and i'm still trying to solve.

levle 4 is friggin hard :\

I'm also into it.. what is that "B" and "Complete me.." about? Arrggh!?.. Anyway, ill try it again.... later.. Mad
Jack_Hammer
Hey I'm stuck on level 12 The one with the Sound of, please help me, P.S if you want help (Hints) of how to do it, click here...
Jack_Hammer
Okay I'm done on tweleve but thirteen I have worked out but it's missing, either that or I'm wrong but it's right I'm sure...
Jack_Hammer
Well I tried this page, lol
http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irising/klueLESS/bible.asp
raver
lol it`s just like notpron Very Happy
well...i`m too at lvl 4....hoping that inspiration is going to hit me...i`ll post some clues if i find anything...

good luck guys Smile
soulman
wow.... this is really bloody hard~~
raver
heh...it isn`t that hard...i`m already at lvl 9...
The only problem you have with lvl 4 is that it is sort of a part of an advertisment....so that sucks...if you want i can tell you the pass so you can get to the other levels hich i found pretty easy upto 9....i have to crack the davinci code now Very Happy
VisualProzac
Thank-you for ruining my self-image and shattering my ego. Here I thought I was smart and this would be something fun to kill time, but no - I just feel like a complete moron more... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
XSTG
Damn, what's that thing of "name the goddess"??????
raver
jack_hammer ...care to put a clue for lvl 12? i`m kind of stck for the moment...sound of what? music? and try going out of this level..i suppose i have to change the url...but to what? already tried alot of combinations of knife, vat69 etc Smile
XSTG
Can someone tell me more clues on the Godess part... (Lvl 3)
raver
uh oh..nevermind...found it...and jack_hammer...13 is easy....just figure out which letter is replaced by what on the rot13 page
XSTG ...look carefully in the url of the page...that`s all i can tell you and it should be obvious Very Happy
XSTG
I got it. OW lvl 4 is definitly the toughest
raver
to make it easy here is the answer for lvl 4...

if you want to do it yourself then don`t look at it, but my opinion is that lvl 4 is just too stupid Razz
XSTG
Lol thanks!!!
hofer
Iīm afraid of getting a loud scream and a photo of something evil, hehe.
XSTG
What the Hell Twisted Evil is Heaven's Angel (lol) phone number
falconfx
I've managed to arrive at level 5, but now I'm getting crazy for that musician with the guitar!

Can anyone help me?
raver
well i should be obvious...but if it isn`t search google for those lyrics or the song title...... Wink
I ws at 19 but i accidentally closed my browser...
Hope to make it to 20 Smile
n0obie4life
XSTG wrote:

I got all the way to 12 and I can't continue.
raver
n0obie4life wrote:
XSTG wrote:

I got all the way to 12 and I can't continue.

Here`s a hint....the pictures refer to a certain classic melody...if you can`t find it look at the answer below...but do your best to find them out by yourself...that`s the pleasure of the game...
I`m really stuck at lvl 20....if anyone got there before me tell me what you found out about julius caesar.....
Helios
I'm building a game like this =)))

if you want to join the project: saintguy@gmail.com
raver
lol Helios so am i .. Very Happy

noobie...don`t post spoilers if you found some...it will only spoil the game Smile
I`ll give hints to everybody who reaches lvl 22 (that`s where i am now...it`s the weirdest one yet)
Where`s the fun if you don`t use your brain and just look through spoilers?
n0obie4life
Okay. I removed all the answers within your posts.

Please stop posting spoilers (just PM the guy to give him the answer Wink)
Nyizsa
I am stuck at level 10. (The big red A.) No one wrote anything about that one, so I think it should be obvious, but it isn't... Sad
I tried to search for "A", but this makes no sense (just as I thought).
Any clues for me? Please...
Pixel
Oh! This is really hard! D;
raver
Nyizsa wrote:
I am stuck at level 10. (The big red A.) No one wrote anything about that one, so I think it should be obvious, but it isn't... Sad
I tried to search for "A", but this makes no sense (just as I thought).
Any clues for me? Please...

first off...ok..no more spoilers...just hints...after all what good is it if the guy just receives the answer...for level 10....look closely at that A...didn`t you see it somewhere? sure you have...think long and hard...
Nyizsa
Thanks, n0obie4life...
I started an extensive search, and finally I have found the solution. But I'm sure I would not have found it without your clue. I am not really a fan of... you know... those things.
thegamecreator
need help with goddess part...pm me...ive tried so hard cant think...brainfart
thegamecreator
thegamecreator wrote:
need help with goddess part...pm me...ive tried so hard cant think...brainfart

EDIT....nvm...that was easy lmfao
n0obie4life
Level 24 is difficult (you have to choose between 2 pills).

I'm stuck Sad

I picked the blue pill, it brings me to 25 where I have to solve a picture, the picture would give me the answer for the red pill (what Neo from the Matrix had picked) or at least I think so.

edit - read the discussion blog. i was told the blue pill is a detour like thing (aka you are wasting your time if you do the blue), you must do the red pill. no idea how to do it.
Helios
here it is:
http://www.helios.frihost.net/thc/

just few rounds(i've only started making it)

if u want to help me: saintguy@gmail.com
riv_
OK #4.... It's obviously an ad. Would someone like to help... please Crying or Very sad
LostOverThere
Whats with level 3?
I can't get it...Sad
n0obie4life
I sent you both a PM Wink
raver
thanks noobie....i`ll go solve it the moment i get back home...i`m at my girlfriend now and don`t have the url to lvl 21 Wink
QwertyManiac
gee u guys are damn intelligent.. I am still in 22 Sad :p
well.. its actually a college's quiz in india and they promise (or say so) to give 2000 INR to them who complete it Very Happy Good Luck ! Wink Anybody knows 22 ? :p
raver
hmmmz..how much is that in dollars or euro`s...and can non-indian people participate? i think i might be albe to finish it in 2-5 days Very Happy
QwertyManiac
lol, i knew that wud spark intrest but INR 2000 is too less in dollars Embarassed but good for us indians... BTW - I dont think they will even pay Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
QwertyManiac wrote:
gee u guys are damn intelligent.. I am still in 22 Sad :p
well.. its actually a college's quiz in india and they promise (or say so) to give 2000 INR to them who complete it Very Happy Good Luck ! Wink Anybody knows 22 ? :p

The prize money has been collected already btw.

Check your PM for the spoiler to 22.
Keshav
I am stuck at the level 4... can someone please pm the answer for this please...
Nicekiwi9
wow, cannnttt think....!!, im stuck on level four, anyone help? Embarassed Confused
Chords.of.Life
idk godesses! guess i'm stupid Sad
raver
Nicekiwi9, Keshav & Chords.of.Life

PM sent
lockwolf
somebody pm me the answer to 4, its confusing.
a.Bird
is level three referring to a real mythological goddess?
lockwolf
a.Bird wrote:
is level three referring to a real mythological goddess?

Yeah, just look at the url and youll get it XD
a.Bird
no way! haha you boner that made it too easy. oh well thanks for the help anyways =D I wonder what someone would do if they didn't have their address bar visible in their browser? Think
raver
a.Bird wrote:
no way! haha you boner that made it too easy. oh well thanks for the help anyways =D I wonder what someone would do if they didn't have their address bar visible in their browser? Think

they should probably change their browser Very Happy
n0obie4life
raver, have you done the one where you have to pick between 2 paths (red/blue pill) ?
Nyizsa
Hi all Neos...
Feel free to choose the blue pill. As n0obie4life wrote before, it is kind of detouring, but on your way around you will get the answers for the red pill. Funny...
raver
Nyizsa wrote:
Hi all Neos...
Feel free to choose the blue pill. As n0obie4life wrote before, it is kind of detouring, but on your way around you will get the answers for the red pill. Funny...

yeah...thank you for the spoiler Evil or Very Mad
maybe some of us prefer to solve them by themselves.....anyway...no noobie...haven`t played since that day...i`m still at 21 ....but i`ll play after i get back from my cristhmas vacation...
good luck to you all...
quartz
PM me lvl 4 answer pls
speeDemon
is it just me or is this a parked domain that doesnt really provide anything useful?
Nameless
If You Were INTELLIGENT eh ? You'd notice that somebody bumped this topic from over five years ago. -_-
speeDemon
I did notice the first post was from 2005, didn't bother to check the last post though...
Asap170
speeDemon wrote:
I did notice the first post was from 2005, didn't bother to check the last post though...

So me and you aren't intelligent then....?