FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

me an my hair

do you like my hair?
yes
27%
 27%  [ 12 ]
no
72%
 72%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 43

blunty666
who likes my hair? because every1 i know including my gf wants me to cut it but i like it an im sure they are jus sick of finding my hairs everywhere lol so i thaught id ask you ppl as you dont have to put up with my stray hairs in you plugholes Laughing

what u think?
greekcovers
Your gf is right telling you to cut your hair. I dont like them !
winz
I think too you have to cut this awfull hair lol
Kestrel
Eh, keep it long! My hair is about that length, but it's curly, so a lot of people like it. Wink
Hemull
youre hair is NOTHING compared to mine ......
mckenneth
Hemull wrote:

lolx.. cool hair!... reminds me of ammm.. that guy from Xmen.. zyclopz or sumfin!.. lolzz..
googolplex
you should cut it

people may start making fun of you
Hemull
googolplex wrote:
you should cut it

people may start making fun of you

it doesnt matter if people make fun of you....its how you feel...if you like your hair dont cut it, as a wiseman said "if the shit fits, wear it"
Keshav
I like your hair style...No problem!!
mOrpheuS
blunty666 wrote:
who likes my hair?

Well that depends.

For example,
I don't mind it on your head.
But I won't really like your hair (or anybody else's for that matter) in my food.

Besides, it looks more unkempt because of the way you wear it.
Do you really always have it that way ? totally covering your eyes ?

In that case, apart from looking shabby, it's also hazardous.
I wonder how many times you bump into things while walking.

Hemull wrote:

@Hemull, Nice hair ! Cool
blunty666
hahaha thanks for the comments no i dont always have it in my eyes usually it falls to the side just over the one eye but you get used to walking in to walls eventually Razz very cool heair dude i think you should dye it prodgidy stylee maybe green an red it would look way cool Very Happy thnks 4 the comments ppl
skynet
Nice hair Smile
you have the hair like this from Green Day Smile
keep it like that Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
Looks like someone took a picture of you right after your daddy smacked you upside the back of the head.
spot
Haha, very nice punk ^^
Zyrobot
HeHeHe I see your hair but i cant see your face Very Happy where are you Smile
Richous05
Finally someone with hair like me Applause Dancing
poogle
what?? cut it?? noooooooooo!!!!!! Surprised

your hair is excellent!!
you remind me of that guy from tokio hotel (german bend), but ur still more handsome as i can see from that bit of your face Smile
Richous05
Lol he does a bit
blunty666
hahahhahahhahahah cheers for the replies ppl not sure about the daddy smacking comment an i never been called handsome before ...... freak,greebo,emo,queer,pussy but never handsome Very Happy im happy now Razz
thanks again
we should all turn this one in ot like a weird hair competition an make every1 with weaird cool or crazy hair post pics lol just an idea Smile
Richous05
Booyaa count me in ill join the comp! ill get a tub of gel tomorrow and spick my hair! WooHoo
excel
Hemull wrote:

Next time i get into a fight... Your coming with me...

blunty666 wrote:
who likes my hair? because every1 i know including my gf wants me to cut it but i like it an im sure they are jus sick of finding my hairs everywhere lol so i thaught id ask you ppl as you dont have to put up with my stray hairs in you plugholes Laughing

what u think?

Yea bro... Cut that... Just a couple of inches..
AtyPics
Hemull, I'm a fanatic of your hair! What a picture! Laughing
blunty666
hahahaha let the games begin and booyaa what a saying havent used or heard it in aaaaaages but its cool u use it dood

i think im gnna gets some gel too see what my hair looks like like hemulls lol

sept extreme version with a fringe
Loafer357

I know what you mean Confused
Sephz0r
Man (guy above) you remind me of Duff from Guns n Roses Neutral

My hair rocks too :] cut, styled, dyed and chopped by myself:

Also, tell me I have "emo" hair, I'll have to kill you. Hair cannot be emo, it's a personality trait which is put into your style...
blunty666
dude you have emo hair lmao joke joke i totally agree the dude above does look like him lmao an i bet he could pull off the lead singer of coheed and cambria with a bit of styling Very Happy
nOScott
your hair is emo 0=
IceCameron
Hemull wrote:

Ohh yeah! rock on baby! Ad'a boy fibbz lolzerz?
LandShark
No offence to anyone but all your hair is weird and needs to be cut to look normal
soccer10
lool if my girlfriend tells me to cut my hair i would cut it
blackheart
I hate it...

But...

I don't like emo, so it's a biased opinion.

Arrow Jess Black
dac_nip
that's fine dude. we're just the same,but my hair is quite styled. Very Happy
abone
you look like crazy... Shocked
blunty666
well who wants to be normal tbh dude if thats ur thing u wanna blend in then that just says ur scared of looking diffrent an being unique theres milions of ppl with hair like the pics above but theres billions like you who are scared to dress and look how they want and make a change in the places they live in, i get mixed responses bout my hair but most are good an sutines dares ppl to do somthing diffrent with there hair or buy a new style of clothes

and as for your gf telling u what to do and you doing it ...... dude u need to wear the trousers in the relationship dont let any1 not even a gf make you do somthing u dont wanna do if you style is you then carry on being you dnt let some1 tell you to be somthing you dont wanna be

peace out peeps cummon we need more hairy pics that make a statement in this world
blunty666
ARGH EMO IS NOT A HAIRSTYLE IT STANDS FOR EMOTIONAL ITS A PERSONALITY YOU CANNOT DEPICT EMO BY MATERIAL POSESSIONS ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

BTW COOL PIC SWEETY Wink
blackheart
blunty666 wrote:
i totally agree the dude above does look like him lmao an i bet he could pull off the lead singer of coheed and cambria with a bit of styling Very Happy

and is that a bad thing?

(i mean, it's better than looking like greasy death)
blunty666
nooooooo its not a bad thing the lead singer in coheed rawks hes has a giant afro perm that jus looks amazing no matter how he moves his head plus he has an amazing voice if i had to choose a fave singers voice it wud be his
Very Happy
petroldevil
you should cut it man or at lest comb it it is very very bad dont be angry of me and if i have a gf i wouldmake anything she tell me
blunty666
a comb??? dude have u looked at my pic its straight i straighten my hair everyday i have to otherwise id havea tangled mess on my head lol ill find another pic to post soon maybe not the best pic to see my hair
S3nd K3ys
blunty666 wrote:
a comb??? dude have u looked at my pic its straight i straighten my hair everyday i have to otherwise id havea tangled mess on my head lol ill find another pic to post soon maybe not the best pic to see my hair

OMG! So you made it like that on PURPOSE?!?!?

SunburnedCactus
Don't diss, it's art. Laughing
NewGuyinTown
blunty666 wrote:

what u think?

I don't like it... I believe it's too long to be looking like a businessman or a student... Very Happy Try combing it. I do not like dressing up like a hardcore rockstar nor rapper.
blunty666
why wud i wanna look like a buisnessman or a student??? i jus wanna look like me lol an yes i did make it like that on purpose

cheers dude wudnt say as much as art but it takes a lot off effort keepin long hair under control
thefounders
Man, I'm not going to sit here and tell you to change your hair. I remember being a rebellious sophomore, back in high school, being all, "No, I'm not going to cut my hair! I look sooooo good with my hair long! You can't tell me what to do! I'm so independent!" So I grew it out and was happy.

A year later, I got sick of it and chopped it all off.

And now I look back on those pictures and say, "Tsk tsk tsk. What was I thinking?"

So as long as you don't think you'll be ashamed of yourself in ten years, go for it, man; more power to you.
Rosanova
Get a life.....Smile These hairstyles is absolutly no style, don't try to be an lookalike, just be your self and get your own style insted.

Cheers!
mperro
Gr8!!!

Hemull overall!!!

; )
anticitizen1
nice hair! logn life to spiky hairs
Yantaal
Loafer357 wrote:

I know what you mean Confused

dude, your hair is so insane, absolutley awewsome
Yantaal
also, cut it, i do not care for the whole black hair cut swept across your eyes, to emo
Yantaal
Sephz0r wrote:
Man (guy above) you remind me of Duff from Guns n Roses Neutral

My hair rocks too :] cut, styled, dyed and chopped by myself:

Also, tell me I have "emo" hair, I'll have to kill you. Hair cannot be emo, it's a personality trait which is put into your style...

i shall not tell you your hair is emo.......

twitch

man, its so emo, you share the hairstlye of the million of other emo clones out there, i am very sorry. well, im not sorry if im being honest
Yantaal
LandShark wrote:
No offence to anyone but all your hair is weird and needs to be cut to look normal

i so agree, all cut your hair so you look the same as everyone else!
gotflash
I have a very similar hairstyle, and your hair looks pretty cool, but you look pretty angry in that picture Twisted Evil (lol)
Blaster
Just cut it. I can't stand people with long hair. If you ever look at my hair it is short. Army style! Very Happy