FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Christmas day coming soon :

yule
Where does everybody want to go to travel ? Laughing
raver
well i`ll be spending my chritmas hollidays in my hometown here in romania, while my sister goes to italy....that`s shitty Very Happy
seanooi
sadly, I'll be celebrating christmas alone Crying or Very sad
My roomates will be gone, so i'll be the only one in the whol appartment... which isn't really bad i guess. I get the whole place to myself Laughing
blackstripes
im just staying at home with the family. i never want to go to a hot warm place on christmas day. just too weird for me. but as long as it's not super cold for where im gonna be for christmas
Metaguy
Im stayin at my house or going to my cousins (my counsins house is HORRIBLE compared to ours, hopefully Im not forced to go there).
webapp
wish i could go to Europe...
thiamshui
Went to Genting Highlands in M'sia recently.. Gonna stay at home (s'pore) in X'mas though.. Dun realli celebrate X'mas..
dragonman641
I'll unfortunately be staying home this Christmas, I would've liked to have gone somewhere else, but theres always next year for that. I do have a few family members coming in from Washington DC tonight so that'll make up for it.
DizzyThermal
I'm staying at home... =D

I'm gonna be with Family for the Holidays...
izimngcubes15
I like to go back to Thailand, where I was born, it was really fun when I went there in summer ^.^
bewald
I am only traveling a few miles to my Mom's house and then another few miles to my fiance's brother's house, but truly my dream is to wake up on Christmas morning snowed in so thoroughly that there is snow covering everything-- the doors, windows, cars, and then travel no where on Christmas, just snuggle with my sweetie.
Pixel
Here in Sweden we celebrate Christmas the 24:th december. Anyway, I'm going with my family to my cousin and hoping for alot of gifts ;D
clip
well, this Christmas. I'll be here at home. Spending this holiday with my family and with my girlfriends family. Very Happy but I'd really like to go some place else. Somewhere not cold.
bao
merry christmas!I will work in period holiday!
yule
I have not gone to any place, I at home watch the television. Surprised
psycosquirrel
I have to go to my grandmother's house in Ohio...
TonkPilz
i'd like to travel to i donno turky mybe depends on if il remeber any ting if i dont i can just as easely stay home and get drunk and not remember any ting Razz
Rocky3478
Lol, well, I'm just staying home and enjoying the holidays for Christmas..... Smile
todabeat
I just got back from Cuba, so i am staying in my city, but i am ging to my uncle's a couple of miles away.