FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how do you feel in december??

Hemull
I don´t feel well.... i dont know why though,

...i hate this month.

how about you?
kenetix
I feel good, very good quite Smile. I like this month, the snow, the hollydays, almost no school Smile, I can finally meet with my friends, do stupid things, fight with snow, jinglebell our neighbours Smile.
IceCameron
Hemull wrote:

...i hate this month.

how about you?

Well then your just an idiotic little ninkumpoof with no life or any joy and you should be burned on a stake!!

It's a joke, he's a friend
SgtGarcia
December should be great, i don't like all the commercial things around christmas. I hate al the christmas music. It is good to spend some time with your family during this month. You should enjoy the good things in december
Hemull
IceCameron wrote:
Hemull wrote:

...i hate this month.

how about you?

Well then your just an idiotic little ninkumpoof with no life or any joy and you should be burned on a stake!!

It's a joke, he's [size=24]NOT ANY MOREa friend[/size]

YOURE MEAN THORSTEINN
IceCameron
Hemull wrote:
IceCameron wrote:
Hemull wrote:

...i hate this month.

how about you?

It's a joke, he's [size=24]NOT ANY MOREa friend[/size]

YOURE MEAN THORSTEINN

That cant be, i sware
Billwaa
well, december, the good thing is there is snow, Christmas, the bad thing is it is cold and we have to shuffle snow
amusic
I feel great in December, there are many holidays. Christmas is arround the corner. Somemore, New Year 2006 is coming too. Very Happy
KHO
Ahh, finally a reason to slack off in everything, l can pawn anything off on, "l had to go get the familly some christmas presents!!!"
Hemull
it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see that you all feel great this time of year Sad
piecesoftrees
December is my favourite month of the year.

I'm naturally a very warm person so when summer rolls around I can't stand it. I hate the heat. I'm happy feeling cold. The way I see it is that I'd rather be too cold than be too hot, because at least you can warm yourself up relatively easily, wheras it's not that easy to cool yourself down.

Also it's Christmas. It's great to see kids running around and feeling so great. I can't wait to have kids just to see their face at Christmas, it must be the nicest feeling in the world seeing your kids opening their presents.

There's also something very beautiful about December. The sky in the evening looks gorgeous, better than any summer skyline at dusk (at least where I live).

I'm probably going to be moving to Finland with my girlfriend in a few years, now the winters there are BLEAK. Like 2 hours of sunlight a day and then even that's pretty grey. Then again when I went in June, the sun stayed up all night.

Basically I'd rather it were winter than summer.

Steve.
Hemull
piecesoftrees wrote:
.......Then again when I went in June, the sun stayed up all night.......

yeah its like that in iceland to... Confused ...i miss the summer
Reaper
piecesoftrees wrote:
December is my favourite month of the year.

I'm naturally a very warm person so when summer rolls around I can't stand it. I hate the heat. I'm happy feeling cold. The way I see it is that I'd rather be too cold than be too hot, because at least you can warm yourself up relatively easily, wheras it's not that easy to cool yourself down.

Also it's Christmas. It's great to see kids running around and feeling so great. I can't wait to have kids just to see their face at Christmas, it must be the nicest feeling in the world seeing your kids opening their presents.

There's also something very beautiful about December. The sky in the evening looks gorgeous, better than any summer skyline at dusk (at least where I live).

I'm probably going to be moving to Finland with my girlfriend in a few years, now the winters there are BLEAK. Like 2 hours of sunlight a day and then even that's pretty grey. Then again when I went in June, the sun stayed up all night.

Basically I'd rather it were winter than summer.

Steve.

If I owned the North pole and venus I would rent the north pole and and live on venus. For those of you who dont know venus is the hottest planet in the solar system because of the green house effect that occurs in the planets atmosphere.

Also man I hope you know how to treat frost bite, for your sake and your girlfriends.
piecesoftrees
Quote:
Also man I hope you know how to treat frost bite, for your sake and your girlfriends.

Well she's from there originally and I've lived there for about 6 weeks over winter, so I think I'll be alright! Thanks for your concern though man.

Very Happy
susanna mayfair
Cold! really, really cold!

Also, super lazy!

I don't want to do squat in the winter but sleep and watch TV.

All those Christmas goodies don't help either!
frozenhead
Well, yeah!, it's really cold outside though I can't feel the so called "spirit of Christmas".

Maybe I'm just getting old for that stuffs. (Santa Claus and Rudolf, the Carols and the X'mas Tree). Lol! Very Happy . I'm quite busy for my projects now I must say. Wink

Anyways, Happy Holidays to each of one you here! FriHosters! Rolling Eyes
wistom
I dont like december,
Its very cold
if it snow i will like it.
XSTG
I love it!!! Snow, Christmas, and for sure no school around Christmas. Definitly I love to have cold, I must be strange Razz
excel
I love this month... Give it a bit beforeI hate it Wink
falconfx
I like this month because of the Christmas, the gifs, the trees with lights, etc...

At the moment, though, I'm very angry because I got a cold. Twisted Evil
jamesmackle
December is both a happy time and a sad one. It's happy because there's the whole Christmas thing, but it's sad because of SAD (Seaonal Adjustment Disorder), which I think many of us suffer from, but to different degrees.

I love the autumn and winter, but the lack of daylight hours in the winter is depressing. I understand that countries like Iceland have a much higher suicide rate than usual due to SAD sufferers who cannot cope with the lack of sunlight etc...
pjv
December is the best time of the year!

Holidays, gift giving, reunion, cool weather, christmas carols and a lot more!
mastertork
December is a cold one up here in minnesota. I usually don't like it because I'm still getting used to winter. But, near the end of the month, I'm one jolly dude.

Thats all I got to say
QwertyManiac
its the only month in chennai where we get rains so i kinda love it Very Happy
argha
so far december is good for me I have joined a new Job in Timex Corp. as a System consultant, and I am enjoying my new responsibility I also had fun with my friend this week end and things are good for me this month... (finger crossed)
clip
i feel happy and i don't know why! Very Happy
lockwolf
December is always my worst month, especially when it comes to girls.

So what, theres christmas and my birthday 5 days after that then the new year but it always sucks.
denggi
It's my birthday month...haha...So i love it. PLus the holidays cos im still studying now.
FriBogdan
For me is a big happy end of the year because i don't have to go to school and the gifts....i like them Razz
DokiKitty
In this month I have been listening to christmas music and getting ready for the Holiday that is coming up.... I love christmas... its fun.. except with spending money and getting crapy gifts...
criticaldensity
im psyched for snowboarding come December. FUN FUN FUN. It's a shame how bummed out people get when winter comes. DUDE, put some clothes on and go outside and keep playing. Very Happy
Bookface
Read all about your fairly-common winter blues here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder

Normally I'm quite happy in the winter, and I love the cold weather. This season though my job made me be indoors more during the light hours of the day and I think it significantly affected my mood, at least for about a month, before I realized what was going on.
710ths
Somethings I like other I dont.

Like - Christmas, giving presents, lots of party time and good will to all.

Dont - lack of sunshine. Get up go to work in the dark get hime and its dark. Commercial hype of retail. Nobody wants to do business to busy with office oarties.
Zibé
I feel like a man who have many works...
I have my exams with the medecine faculty the 3d of january
Mad

So, I will prefer the month of january ( after the 5th, the end of exams...Wink ).
windrei
i like this month a lot and a lot. After more than half year of unemployed, and i've used almost all of my savings to suvive in this world, finally i've got a job at the end of november. So in the whole december, i am hardly working. Now it's coming the end of the month, i am going to have my salary~~~~ yeah. Surprised
Nicekiwi9
yay, i turned 18 this month, good old december Smile
thiamshui
sadd.. the sch terms r starting vy soon.. too bad no snow here.. no x'mas spirit..
chiragcoolboy
Day by day me getting older. Crying or Very sad
shwetanshu
scared ... eggjams finish in december and by the end of it or in first week i get my results
RedMuse
The period of the year is not quite too different, except maybe that it is shopping craze. It was in my childhood fortunately. Here in my country December rhymes with a very hot and humid weather so going out during the day can be a real oven, but then the atmosphere of this time of the year is very festive and contagious.
aerialdreams
OOOO, December december december.. It's gotta be my favorite month of the year!!!! I guess I'm a bit biased cuz my birthday's also in december, so I get double the presents!!!! But truly, presents aren't everything. I love December because you can just feel the joy in the air! The atmosphere is just awesome and everyone's just smiling and happy. December is just so exiting for me and I can never wait for it to come every year!
cnnet
I just find it's very cold outside
and I have to stay in to keep warm