FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Odd Dreams

Ikonoklast
I work in a grocery store and I am submitted to 8 hours a day, 6 days a week of ChristmaKwanzaKa Music. I assume that is why I dreamt about having to teach donkeys to sing joy to the world. they weren't very good.
Does anybody else have odd real world incursions on their dreams?
yule
Such situation should be your date has thinks, therefore only then has the night to have a dream, has the dream to be good, the human must have the dream, everybody said looks.
webapp
i never dream
Sentenza
In fact, you do dream, you just don't remember.
///

It happens a lot... often when I'm concentrated or stressed on specific stuff that goes on in my life. I've read somewhere a theory on dreams, that said they were so strange because they are random electrical signals, and that our brain does its best to analyse it, even though those signals don't make sense together. This is just a caracteristic of the real theory, because Dreams/Dreaming is really complex and is done through a lot of steps.

There is a nice article here.
earthchild
dreams are your soul trying to help your mind process and learn or heal from earthly life without freaking it out.

that would be my overly shortened and unromantic summation

science seems to be very far from really understanding dreams (atleast at this point)
mele
There is a theory saying that humans can't dream for more then 2 seconds at the time. I wonder if this is true. Sometimes when you watch tv and suddenly fall a sleep, and you dream A LOT of stuff it seems like you slept all night, but then your wife wakes you up and says "What's wrong with you, you have been sleeping for past 2 minutes". Weird eh.