FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My first site

vic_msn
I have created this site using Frontpage it would be nice if you give your comments a my site is http://victhewebmaster.tripod.com
Doraky
A bit plain and could use a (better) design.. but nice for starters...!
budazz
the old plain layout.....improve it more
Kangur
layout is bad and long loading page
4/10
Simulator
You have download for NERO on that will crack...... You will really get hosted here..... Rolling Eyes
blackheart
vic_msn wrote:
I have created this site using Frontpage it would be nice if you give your comments a my site is http://victhewebmaster.tripod.com

to start, host yourself here. tripod sucks.
For your first attempt it's neither good or bad. I'd suggest that you keep adding more content, and split up what you already have (i.e. have you're history page on 10 different, more specific pages).

Spend a bit more time on the design. Start by playing around with tables, and when you can figure them out, play around with Frames. (Frames is like having two webpages open in the same internet explorer, so you can have your links in one, which open desired page in the other).

But yeah, more time on the design. Host here.
joshua_erceg
I agree.
Why would you want to be hosted with Tripod?
They have so many ads & lack of variey when it comes to what you can upload.
Why not just stay active on Frihost & have all the space you will ever need - ad free?
Sorry but I don't really relate to the subject of your site either...
I also think that you could make the layout alot better.
mengshi200
cool,please keep up your work.
erlendhg
It is not so bad, but you have to work a bit more with it.

Try to find some site layouts on the web, and get a better host, like Frihost Very Happy

Keep working good Smile
Jeremy
The site is very plain and simple, i can tell you are new at making websites. I suggest to learn more about website design and get to know more about programming and stuff before you start and make a site. It is a good first site to out with, but try to make it really good with a cool layout and everything. It is will probally take a lot of time to learn and make a great site, but it is worth it. GOOD LUCK! Very Happy