FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Damn font...

FriBogdan
I've just downloaded a font file and i noticed that this font is used as a default for my entire system Sad. I've wanted that font only for WORD but now it invaded my system Sad. How can i change back to normal the fonts on my PC (notice that i've just copied the font in "Fonts" folder in win).

Pikokola
What do you mean? Is that mean that you overwrite your system font? Or just change the font of your system?

tell us your OS, maybe it's can help you (since diferent Os have litle diference about how to change it Smile normaly you can go to display properties (Right click on desktop and properties) then go to tab appereances, you can set it there Very Happy
FriBogdan
I have Win XP PRO. I've put a image up so u can view what i mean...it is easy like this.
Pikokola
Welll welll.. i think that you use some skin changer (sucha as XP changer or something like that) you can change the forn in the Display properties like what i said on the last post, click the appereance tab then click on the advance, you can change the font there ---> figure it yourself, just cancel (don;t aply yourchange) if you doesn't like it Smile
FriBogdan
Yes...i've changed my desktop appearance but the font didn't change. I know what the program i've used does so... Anyway what is the default font for win XP? Size and so on...?
Pikokola
Depending on your arrow on the picture, it's Active title bar

The font is. tahoma Size = 8 Bold

Woott..s looks like a chat, but i'm sorry, i just answer his question Smile
Naif
Ok. Here is the solution to the mess:

Right click on the desktop and select properties. From there go to the Appearance tab. Click on Advanced. Under the "Item" label, scroll down till you come across Active Title Bar. Change its font to "Trebuchet MS" and size to "10".