FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Servers's

dxhunter
Hello all Friends. Frihost.net has how much Server ?? And how money Gb. Space ? and frihost.net use same server of frih.net or xx.frihost.net ?
also I have 512 Kps. adsl i download ussualy file 52 kps. byut frihost very slow download only 25-30 kps. my side why this ? thank you so. Smile
n0obie4life
Those don't matter at all. It doesn't matter how mch space nor whatever we have.

It's your net connection.
Daniel15
This forum, and the main FriHost site are both hosted on the frihost.net server (which is closed for signups). New users get accounts on the Frih.net server, which is usually faster due to a lower amount of users.

If you really want to know, FriHost's servers are on 10MB/s ports at the Savvis datacentre, which is the same data centre used by lots of other popular sites.
dxhunter
hımm n0obie4life and daniel15 tnx for answer but my english not good mean you frih.net fast as to xx.frihost.net ???
Daniel15
Yes, I believe both servers (frihost.net and frih.net) use the same equipments, and are both the same speed. Actually, the new server is slightly faster as there is less users on it (that's the server you'll get an account on)

Hope this cleared everything up for you Very Happy