FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my first

IceCameron
Well, this is my first site and well... i know its in icelandic but that doesnt really matter.
What do you think of the layout, coulors and other things that you think about.
Nostalgia
paul_indo
Some graphics would sure help.

I can't see anything on your site except text. The flash wouldn't load so I really have no idea what your site is about.

It's too black and white for me. Black and white is ok, but you at least need graphics to give it some impact and make it more interesting.
blackheart
paul_indo wrote:
Some graphics would sure help.

I can't see anything on your site except text. The flash wouldn't load so I really have no idea what your site is about.

It's too black and white for me. Black and white is ok, but you at least need graphics to give it some impact and make it more interesting.

Lol, I can't read a word of it so I can't comment on the content, but you seem to have taken some advice on the layout. Niceish opening page, but the others seem a bit bland... could they be incorporated more with frames maybe?

Keep with it anyway,

Jess Black
wistom
well, the main page very good
But the word i cant regenize it.
airh3ad
all i see on your site is text ...no flash..its doesnt load..wahehehe
IceCameron
Well i geuss im thankfull for your comments,
I decided against frames since well... dont really know, i geuss i have never really liked frames and they just dont fit in on this website.
I have changed a few things tho everything is still in Icelandic and the flash player is up! hurra!
Im planning on having somesort of switch to switch between english and icelandic, is there somesort of script that will do that for me or do i have to do it manually?

Ohh and one thing, what is wrong with just text? What else should there be?
And iff i misunderstand your comments then please correct me.
reshi
Nice layouts, well stylised.

I would recommend that you place a menu on all pages, this will help with navigation in the site and can be display quite discretely.
IceCameron
Thanks Reshi, I might look into that.
Where would you position it?
RobertDocherty
The main page, no offence to you its crap. It needs a a better design, other than centered text, dont take this the wrong way, but just upload some images, give it some sort of design and maybe, just maybe that site'll pull through.
IceCameron
I dont really know what you saw but there is an image in the background and the text is in coordinate with it, Im not sure iff everyone is seing the pictures but some are. You probably just have to wait a while for it to load i geuss.
Dragate
i think u just a pathfile error and you should make ur font a little less pain ;p (just my suggestion) you should also make it a lil more graphical like my latest *site* my blogs are not a good example cuz they are jsut blogs, but this one has a lil more graphics: http://www.eccentrix.com/members/dragatelzamaro I think you should also use some better formating... no offence (look into css (http://www.w3schools.com) for examples and refrences)
sugarbox
It looks weird...