FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Witch browser is your best?

tiancongxin
Witch browser do you think is your best?
1.IE
2.Firefox
3.opera

i use firefox ,since i think it secure,extensionable,stable.so i uninstalled IE .
gh0stface
You might want to look around in this forum or use the search function as there has been numerous, NUMEROUS threads about which browser people use, which is the best and so forth. There is even a stickied thread about that found here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-1086.html
TheSun
1) IE
2) Firefox
Natrualkiller
i use firefox its my all time favorite
Nirotu
I use Firefox for tabbed browsing and the extensions every so often.
Naif
I still use IE even though I have Firefox installed on my system. I need to make a move and start using Firefox...
Animal
For people who have websites here at FriHosts, Firefox is an excellent option. You can get the excellent FireFTP extension completely free - I've not met anything it doesn't work with yet.

It's also much more lightweight than many of the other FTP programs about - I think it's only about 90kb!!!

Well worth a look!
comp615
I use IE just because I write some stuff that must be tested in IE, but I love the tabbed browsing in Firefox. I can't wait to see what Vole does to try to come back with IE7. I'm sure tabbed browsing, but the extensions seem like a gaping security hole they'd have to fill.

Hey I wondered this the other day, I don't think you can actually uninstall IE? How do you do it?
foggy
gh0stface wrote:
You might want to look around in this forum or use the search function as there has been numerous, NUMEROUS threads about which browser people use, which is the best and so forth. There is even a stickied thread about that found here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-1086.html
QFT and Locked.