FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's your Video Card?

tiancongxin
What's you video card for gaming?

my video card is very poor ,Geforce Fx5200,but runing WC3 smoothly.
SilverDogg
dunno what you might gain on this but, ;P

mine is radeon 9600 pro. it sucks -_-
bcnhs81
mine is a 256 MB RADEON 9600.. it suits my needs but i know that im way behind the vidcard race
vic_msn
I am using a ATi Radeon 9600XT with 128MB dedicated VRAM.It is a very good card and will run smoothly all latest game.I personally love a nVidia card but i don;t have one,I think nVidia are superior to ATi
photon
me using a msi 9800pro flashed to xt. works pretty well for me. runs most of the latest games at 800*600 medium graphics.

and since i mostly play counter-strike and age of empires that dont require much graphics power, im happy with the current card. will stick with it for another year or so
elcyron
photon wrote:
me using a msi 9800pro flashed to xt. works pretty well for me. runs most of the latest games at 800*600 medium graphics.

same card for me. i'm totaly disappointed with it. used to have a geforce5700 which produced a much better picture.
the 9800 may be somewhat fast but there are just too many pixelerrors
Haku
Nvidia 6800GT Ultra, it pwnz
NuniPio
Haku wrote:
Nvidia 6800GT Ultra, it pwnz

is that agp?
ahmad`
Geforce mx4000 128 its
work good Razz
Josso
I have the X800 XT. It will currently run all games in full settings but that might change pretty soon as the new 1800 is out and also the very nice new geforces. Problem is i'm not upgrading anytime soon because new graphic cards are not being made for AGP type motherboards anymore but I'm pretty happy with my card currently Laughing.
Revvion
my geforce fx5700 dous the job Razz
Kelcey
gf4 ti4200 can't run crap these days Smile At least I can play WC3
Alie
Radeon 9800pro 128mb. It is the best for 3D modeling programs. As for me, it's better than 256mb...
scratcher
I have a Gforce FX5700 256mb, and i'm happy with it. Really cool card. I've paid 150 euros for it.

I think next year i'll switch my entire PC, and then maybe buy a new Graphic card.
Alie
I think, the real problem is not in video card at this moment. The problem is changing AGP to PCI Express! That is why I'm not sure if it would be right thing for AGP user bying a new video card. After all they will not be able to use it with PCI Express.
So - think twice!!!
kansloos
I have a overheated ATI Radeon 9600XT with 128MB

I want to buy a PCI Xpress card but then I also need to buy a new mainboard, a new cpu and probably new memory. this all is rather pricy
Boles Roor
kansloos wrote:

I want to buy a PCI Xpress card but then I also need to buy a new mainboard, a new cpu and probably new memory. this all is rather pricy

You won't need new memory. Unless you still use SDRAM instead of DDR. Though, SDRAM isn't used in PC's for like 4 years so you probably have DDR.

And you can always stick an aftermarket cooler on your card.

I have a nVidia 7800 GTX to at least add to the topic.
doug hines
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT
good price for a excellent card
find it at newegg.com
newegg is a great place to find quality computer parts for cheap

running on a:
XP Professional x64 edition OS
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+
2.41 GHz, 2 GB of ram

system

good for my line of work
Alie
kansloos wrote:

That's what I'm talking about. And Boles Roor is right about a future changes.
Oh gosh! I wanna macintosh Laughing
blunty666
lmao this is like the question of all questions every1 has a graphics card and no matter what they have they want a better one.......

but not me i bought a second hand radeon 9200 from a cash converters for 5 pound i plugged it in an my comp picks it up as radeon 9250 dunno if that makes a diffrence bt anyhooo it runs css, hl2 and guild wars like a dream graphix up full whack any effect thrown at it it handles,glass,metal,water its just great an for 5 pound i aint gnna start complainin i had it for 2 years an its never failed me

..... even tho i would like a 9800 with the built in tv card Razz
solarwind
I use an Nvidia GeForce MX2 which is quite old but works smoothly. It is an agp card and does not tend to get that hot.
Canadian Bacon
i got a XFX 6600GT 128 mb DDR3 card, agp model. does everything i need it to, i get constant 100 FPS in CS, CS:S stress test got 68 fps. and 7500 in 3Dmark 03.

as for the agp to pci-e thing, any agp user, like myself, has to wait for their system to be totally unreasonable for the programs they run in order to upgrade to pci-e. unless your not worried about money, not like me, haha, anyway, as it has been said, new pci-e leads to new motherboard and most likely processor, and maybe a new HD, depending on connectors.
lpbrasil
My is SiS 730/730 ¬¬ i go try change that.
nOScott
Radeon 9800pro
jarcelao
i use a crappy Radeon 9550XT. heh! Very Happy Cool
eqfan
tiancongxin wrote:

my viedeo card is Geforce Fx5200 too,runing World of warcraft . Smile
Nicekiwi9
im useing a Intel(R) 82810 Graphics Controller With a wopping 4 MB shared memory, lol, im suprised at how well it runns...., all movies r no prob... lol Razz
Hanpusu-kun
Suxx0r card with like 12mb
I dont play games on the computer either so.
jozsi1983
I have a 7800 gt and I love it to death. Evga is also a ver good company and they have great support.
ignitionnight
Nvidia Geforce4 MX 440

Bow before my all powerful graphics card.

No but in all seriousness I think I could draw what happens on the screen faster than my video card renders it.
Temple
I'm using a Geforce4 MX 4000 with 128mb RAM. It's a very very good video card and I can play any and all current games smoothly. ^_^ I am a big Radeon fan and now I am also a big nVidia fan Very Happy
Alie
ignitionnight wrote:
Nvidia Geforce4 MX 440

Bow before my all powerful graphics card.

No but in all seriousness I think I could draw what happens on the screen faster than my video card renders it.

I had the same videocard as yours, it's running perfectly Wink Dn't worry!
tefa_taftaf2010
Mine Is

G-force 4 mx 440 ( a-open)

but i download the latest software to it
Vanquish
My graphics card is one of the worst on the market, it's an ATI Mobility Radeon 9200. It is very crap and doesn't support many games.
moncader
and mine is one of the best Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy Geforce 7800GTX 256mb. Woot! This thing can do anything, its insane. Now if only i can get that extra bit of ram that i need to complete the ultimate computer....
Alie
tefa_taftaf2010 wrote:
Mine Is

Some games, like Fable The Lost Chapters, need FX graphic card....
Quote:
and mine is one of the best Geforce 7800GTX 256mb

Really COOL!!!
dxhunter
I use now X850XL ßy ATI
WaCk0
Asus FX5700

Works fine especially when i overclocked it Razz
dagon
I got A Sapphire Radeon 9800 PRO zalman cooled Smile
Ludjer
Alie wrote:
tefa_taftaf2010 wrote:
Mine Is

Some games, like Fable The Lost Chapters, need FX graphic card....
Quote:
and mine is one of the best Geforce 7800GTX 256mb

Really COOL!!!

i am not to to sure about the mx440.

i used to have the mx 420 ti and it ran everything exept bf2

but now i am running a 6600 gt 256mb

i think nvidia has it's time's and the 7800 is not the best value for money.
it was to early released. And also every 2nd nvidia card is the best 2, 4, 6

i can't wait for the geforce 8 to come out Smile
khairulsyahir
I have a GeforceFX 5200 Graphic Card. Works good, but still below my requirements (heheh).

I played F.E.A.R. and the game was perfectly awesome but sadly my graphic card is inferior to it. I was only able to play the game below it's half full potential (I mean, the graphics, effects, and stuff).

Tried to everclock the card, but then there were glitches during the game, so had to turn off the overclock. Anyone had any better idea on how to overclock the card? Or else, I'm gonna find myself a new card. But definitely not now. I'm 16.
Alienz
I am using Geforce FX 5200 graphic card too.
blu3bird
GF3 TI 200, antique
ganz
Radeon 9200SE, Crying or Very sad
djared90
NVidia Geforce 6800 (PCI-Express)

Of course, as soon as I bought it, the Geforce 7800 came out and my "brand-new" graphics card was out of date...but that's technology today. And then it seems like every week NVidia offers a new driver upgrade on their website for their video cards, so it can be a hassle to keep that up to date. Otherwise, has worked perfectly for me, especially once I overclocked it.
hodgenpodg
well for xmas i got a 7800GT CO to replace my twin 6600GT's and all i can say is mmmmmmmmmmmm
ecnex
mine is a 9600pro 256... sucks but for CS and GW...I don't need a powerful GC. I can play without problem Smile
jaminx
nVidia GeForce 6600GT, seems to be the "best for the buck" at the moment. I bought mine for $139 with a $20 rebate... I would highly recommend it!

Played through Halflife2, FarCry, UT2004 (well, in MP), and Doom3 again, and they look fantastic.
moatasem
msi Laughing Fx5200 work good
selda
I have Nvidia 6800GT (clocked over 6800 ultra) and everything works smoothly Wink
ps. those who have mx 420 or mx 440, I know how u feel Wink
Zyrobot
Using now 32 Mb. TNT M64 Crying or Very sad very very poor I play only simple and very old game Crying or Very sad
Alie
djared90 wrote:
NVidia Geforce 6800 (PCI-Express)

Oh Wink you're already chaged motherboard to PCI Express! Great! Cool
BCP88
I have a Ati Radeaon 9800pro, now it's a older card, but when I bought it it was a great card. I can play al games on it, but nog in the highest qwality.
pawelsz
Old GeForce FX 5700 256MB... It isn't the best, but it's working Smile
CACHE
I use ATI RADEON 9550 Smile 128MB Of coure from Sapphire Cool
I dont have money for a new card :/
Mark00
BOW before my ultra powerfull graphic card of DOOM! Which is...

Geforce 2 64MB MX/MX Sad

No cash for a newer one, and hardly any new game works on this (no pixel shaders Sad ). Im stuck with old games, which aint so bad though (M&M7: For Blood and Honor or Gothic).
JayBee
Now, I;m useng ATI mobiliy radeon X600 with 64MB vRAM but when I was a yunger Smile

I used ATI rage 128 8MB (AGP) + YAKUMO Voodoo Graphics 3D Accelerator 4MB (PCI)
and the reason? voodoo was faster then ati rage, so I must use both.
DX-Blog
ATI Mobility Radeon X700 128MB in my laptop, which is basically the system which I use for gaming nowadays.

GeForce FX 5900 XT in my desktop system. The card was nice about 2 years ago when I bought it, kinda outdated atm. Just doesn't bring up the same results as my laptop does Razz. But that's not only cause of the graphics card, hehe.
yyh21m
i think i haveto upgrade now....
Mizar
I use a GeForce 2 MX/MX Sad
I need change it for a GeForce 6600 quickly
moncader
Geforce 7800GTX 256 MB version.
Its AWSOME!
Alie
BCP88 wrote:
I have a Ati Radeaon 9800pro, now it's a older card, but when I bought it it was a great card. I can play al games on it, but nog in the highest qwality.

Update DirectX9: first of all - DirectX9 runtime c:, then update DirectX9 up to Dec2005 version. All thease files you can download for free from microsoft.com. After that download the newest driver for a videocard. Last update is: 5-13_xp-2k_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_29124. This update you can download from ATI.com. Driver updates for a videocard are also free...
anhstar
I have a GeForce FX 5600XT 256megs. It's kinda old and the XT mean sux with GeForce line.
I can play COD2, HL2 with some lags, but my comps is kinda old too so.
kimi1974
I have GF 6800GS Expensive but good...
DecayClan
iI currently use a Geforce 6600GT 256MB, it works good for me-at least for the time being, especially as i mostly play strategy games like civilization,Warcraft, and stuff like that, that have low requirements from the graphic card...Its agp, so i will not buy a new card until i change my motherboard and cpu, which isn't goinf to happen any time soon
ForceRun
I'm running an XFX 6800 GT, 256 Mb DDR3, PCI-X. When I first got I had some heat problems, it just ran hot with the stock cooler. I got a Silencer and now it runs nice and cool. I got it Overclocked to above Ultra status, and it runs everything very smooth with high FPS and at the top settings. Only game it has problems is the lighting bug in BattleField 2 that everybodyhas trouble with. I love it and you can get it for only $200 on sale. The 7800 is nicer, but I bought a little too soon, oh well.

I had a old AGP Gainwood GeForce4200Ti - It was a great card for the time and I got it only for only $150. It is crazy how much video cards cost today. They have now duel core 7800 that you can run SLI, thats like $2000+, thats a lot more than I payed for my whole system. LOL.

The gaming power of any system is really in the Video Card, so if you want to get a good rig for cheap, save on everything and get a good video card.

Game on...
dac_nip
GeForce Fx5200 128 bits. not good enough. im not much for gaming anyway.
NuniPio
doug hines wrote:
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT
good price for a excellent card
find it at newegg.com
newegg is a great place to find quality computer parts for cheap

running on a:
XP Professional x64 edition OS
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+
2.41 GHz, 2 GB of ram

system

good for my line of work

whoa!! noice specs dude...wats your line of werk ??
AndyBroke
I have a Ati X850 PE. It works great, but it could be more overklocking friendly.
Mozzah
ive got a 6600 GT and it runs battlefield 2 fine and other games good
Tsubakii
I only have a Radeon 9000 sadly. I have an Inspirion dell laptop. Not too good for games. I play World of Warcraft using it though. Seems to work well for that. I need to buy a gaming desktop system. Any sugguestions for a good video card to get that isn't overly expensive?
angputter
i've got a 256mb g-force FX5700 graphics card. really good when i play my wc3 and ET. i gonna get a whole new computer set up with all the latest components. I WANT MY 2Gig RAM MUAHAHAHAH
Hippish
Using a gf6800gt atm.. and a ATI Radeon x800xt on me second comp. It's enough at the moment Very Happy
Tsubakii
I want to get the newest Radeon. I heard they are very reliable when it comes to video cards.
AardvarkSagus
I guess until reading these pages that I never realized that My GeForce FX5200 128MB was not condsidered to be all that great anymore. I will definitely be looking around for something better though once I start building the next computer.
takercena
Mine = Intel GMA 900 (lol). I want to buy a new graphic card. I wonder iwhich is better Quadro FX 4500 or Nvidia 7800GTX
teriyaki
radeon 9600 - 64MB on laptop....
eday2010
I'm using an XFX FX6600 256MB DDR PCI-X video card. Does what I want it to, so I'm happy. It cost $149 Canadian, so it was a good price too. Not the best card out there, but I don't need anything more for the moment Wink.
systemofaxav
Radeon 9800 Pro, not the best, but very well Smile
alkady
I use a 128 MB ATI All-In-Wonder 9800 PRO on one computer, ATI 256MB X300SE on my old computer which is never in use. They both run smoothly and great for high quality games.
5C1
mine one is Geforce Fx5200 ...
juz ok for me
mark
Mine has a sticker in front of the tower case saying Graphics by ATI. That's all I know except that there is another 128MB dedicated Graphics memory and an Intel Graphics Accelerator.
nntien
bcnhs81 wrote:
mine is a 256 MB RADEON 9600.. it suits my needs but i know that im way behind the vidcard race

Yes, I think the best VGA/AGP Card is Radeon 9600 256MB. Now, I am using this Radeon. we can play the strongest game with this device!
Dasuku
I'm running the first radeon that came out. too lazy to buy a new card when I can keep dumping into my new computer box each time to save money. Twisted Evil
amusic
Mine is GeForce 64MB. Got it about 3 years ago. I can't play some of the latest computer game like Age Of Empires III due to graphic card. Hope to get a better one....
Natrualkiller
nvidia 6800 here and im lovin it
lockwolf
Radeon 7000 thats suppost to have TV out but thats not working for some whack reason!
S3nd K3ys
My video card isn't that good, (none of that "3d" stuff, only 2d)...

...but my modem is state-of-the-art!

sangook
radeon9600
magnusmoty
NVIDIA GEforce 6600GT (128mb) PCI-E

works good
i owerclocked it
(beter than ever 6800)
masterevil
Fx5200 and not ultra.
Yeah, thats bad... Kill me with my own sword Crying or Very sad
legion
Gigabyte ATI Radeon 5500 with (only Sad ) 128 mb ram
jozsi1983
Does anyone know if you can do video in on the nvidia 7800 gt?
time_ar
My favorate card is Geforce 6800GT. I owned it for about 2 years and still love it. It runs many game including Guild Wars, Battile Field 2 smoothly on my out-dated AMD 3200+.

I know I know. I am not the guy who can afford to upgrade his pc once a year Sad
d-hunter
I have 2 Radeon X300 Series with 256MB total memory. The run slowly on max quality, but are extremely fast on max performance. For some reason, the quality is still just as great as in max quality. It really depends on what you're using it for.
thewrxman
mine is an ATI X300 128mb pci-e, it runs most things well, but i dont think it would do doom 3 or anything that hardcore. i think it is ATI lower spec model for the pci-e port but it is more than capable for games like the sims (not sims 2).
cire
ATI Radeaon 9200 here!!

brand new, bought it on ebay for 25 buck lol
dcshoes23
My laptop has a Nvidia Geforce Go 420 with 32MB RAM Embarassed Very Happy
My desktop has a ATI 9600XT AIW with 128MB RAM it's a decent card and I can play all the recent games, just not on absolute highest settings of course.
In my brother's desktop he has a Geforce 6600GT 128MB RAM and this can play pretty much any game on all the highest settings, really good value for the money.
dickyzin
I'm using 6600GT. I also just bought a Dell 24" LCD monitor and I want to know if my video card is good enough to play 3D games with the resolution of 1920 by 1200 pixels. I haven't played any 3D games with it yet and I want to know if anyone has tried.
faker_phil
All the Nvidia fans in here...

Im using a Ati Radeon 9700 Pro. Will be using nvidia too though, in the future Wink
Knoeki
ATI Rage 128... was already in my Powermac G3 when I got it...

/knoeki
TSpiralP
6800 NVIDIA
Ikthar
I have some mobile Intel graphics card in my notebook... Anyway, I don't play any games, so it's no problem for me at all...
clownFart
magnusmoty wrote:
NVIDIA GEforce 6600GT (128mb) PCI-E

works good
i owerclocked it
(beter than ever 6800)

Me too man, it owns!
matttai
9600XT radeon
not good enough to play oblivion on high apparently Sad
Hojo
in my main pc i currently got an NVidia GeForce 4 Ti 4400 (really need to get a new one before theres no more AGP cards for sale). on my second pc i got an ATI Radeon 9000 All In Wonder.
jkh13
A 7800gs AGP, was a hassle to get working but when it works its fast Smile
simp
ATI Rage 98
8 MB of memory! (who could ever use more than that?)
It even shows pictures and graphics in color - WOW!!
And it really loads and displays text FAST.

:-0
clownFart
simp wrote:
ATI Rage 98
8 MB of memory! (who could ever use more than that?)
It even shows pictures and graphics in color - WOW!!
And it really loads and displays text FAST.

:-0

Nice!! I got to get me one of those!

silentlythinking21
Mine's an ATI Radeon 9800, but seriously, just by a GeForce. I've hard more problems with this than I've had with any other hardware.
bugra9
Nvidia Geforce4 MX 440
JML897
I'm a cheapskate and haven't bought a computer in about 4 years, so I don't even have an AGP slot. Therefore, I have a Nvidia GeForce FX5200 Sad (128MB)
Sl1cK
lol I have a Radeon 9200
graeinler
I have a 128mb Radeon SE Vidcard, its good enough for me, performance wise. The only problem with it as of yet is that a rat got through my system unit and, well made a comfort room out of it. Now I get vid card related problems once like every six months and whenever I add other peripherals.

:: graeinler Manslayer RutterkiN
Fanelli
I have the BEST video card out right now... Intel media accelerator graphics 9000...woot woot woot wooot...... lmao
shoes22
NVIDIA GeForce 4600
It's old, but I got this computer in 2002, and the graphics were decent then.
I'm just sad because I won't be able to run Windows Aero Glass with this video card (No Pixelshading 2.0 support) so I'm gonna try to upgrade to a 5000 or 6000 model.
clownFart
shoes22 wrote:
NVIDIA GeForce 4600
It's old, but I got this computer in 2002, and the graphics were decent then.
I'm just sad because I won't be able to run Windows Aero Glass with this video card (No Pixelshading 2.0 support) so I'm gonna try to upgrade to a 5000 or 6000 model.

get a 6600, there so cheap and good at the same time, and can run aero nicely.
dyrtyrice
doug hines

Can I please have your system? It's making me drool with envy, aside from Windows as your main OS Razz I bet you can run Oblivion just fine
TonkPilz
ATI RADEON x800xt 250mb

AGP 8x
ATI Radeon X800 XT
Central 500 MHz
RAMDAC 400 MHz
DirectX 9.0, OpenGL 2.0
256 MB - GDDR3 SDRAM
2048 x 1536 / 85 Hz - 24 bitar (16,7 miljoner färger)
Video in/video ut
justin25514
mine is brand new !! Razz

128 MB MSI MS-STARforce Geforce FX 5200 NVIDIA
UApilot
My system hauls an X800XT Platinum (AGP). So far, every game I put on my system got its ass handed to it.

Here are my graphics cards from oldest to newest that I've had:
SiS 6326 4MB
nVidia TNT 16MB
Radeon 9600XT 128MB
And now this one.
Joe944
Here's my system specs:

eVGA 6800 GT AGP - bought this for $400 when the cards were first launched
AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.2ghz
2 GB Patriot Memory 2-3-2
Some temporary motherboard until I can swap back in my old MSI board.

I play a lot of Everquest 2, and the system handles the game very well at very high quality graphics settings. (With some customizations of course.)

Pretty much every other game I can run at maximum graphics settings with a reasonable frame rate.
prototype_angel
i just got one yesterday

Geforce 7600gt
hehe
SLNapster
I am running two 7900GT's in SLI. I love this set up, because it plays just everything I know of very well. I just got this one though. My old graphics card setup was 6600GT its a MAJOR difference!
Sam Fisher
I own a 256MB Nvidia GeforceFX 5500 AGP 8X (Zebronics)
Thug
Got a Nvidia 7800 GS

dont feel like gettin all the specs but it has 256 mb and ddr3 memory and all that shit, very dope videocard Smile
m_furquan36
I use the ATI radeon X800XL its been doing a very good job and no issues with it yet Smile
Bourgondier
Ati 256mb quite good right?
Josso
Got the 512MB GeForce 7900 GTX now, upgraded from my Radeon X800 XT a couple of weeks back, got the card in 2004 so it lasted quite a while.
KSheriff
X800 XT

Right now, it works well for most things, except for maybe rendering out hi-res models.

With the whole AGP, PCI-express dilema, I think I'll ride this card out till something in my box conks, then I'll just do a full upgrade.
roach831
i have a 5200 geforce but im going to get a 6600 geforce soon with 1.5gb of ram
Osprey
I just got this card a few days ago: BFG GeForce 7900 GTX / 512MB

It Rocks! I haven't found anything that can slow it down yet. I've been cranking all the video settings on all my games to 11 and it just laughs at them. Laughing
Josso
Quote:
With the whole AGP, PCI-express dilema, I think I'll ride this card out till something in my box conks, then I'll just do a full upgrade.

Yeah that was exactly what I was faced with. They have brought out the AGP version of the 7800 GTX by the way I think... according to Nvidia "nothing to do with public demand". I had to go PCI-E in the end because my computer company was going to replace my card anyway and we could get the new one for just the difference price instead of full price. They didn't have any of the AGP versions (if they do exist/are out yet) so I just went Pentium, wish I didn't have to though... AGP is much better. Sacrifice for the new card I suppose though.
ElementZero
geforce 6600gt.

the first and the last one nvidia i ever bought... lot of problems
next one i will return to ati
Dj Redrum
Currently on a GeForce 5500 FX . even though its about 4-5 years old it does the job as i have everything else built.

Just need to get a GeForce 6600GT when i get around to sorting one out.
nike7
NVIDIA Geforce 5200, it really sucks :/
thelinxstuff
I use an ATI Radeon 9600 SERIES and im not suffering Very Happy
Josso
thelinxstuff wrote:
I use an ATI Radeon 9600 SERIES and im not suffering Very Happy

You will be soon, I found my 9500 in my upstairs machine has to be upgraded, when UT2007 comes out quite soon for instance you won't even be able to run it on minimum specs.
picsite
SilverDogg wrote:

hey mine is a all-in-wonder raedeon 9600 and I don't think this card is that bad.
biedr0na666
geforce mx440
well, it's pretty cool for games that were released before 2004 Wink)
further on, i wouldn't even try setting graphics to some more 'detail' or 'effect' or stuff like this.
not to mention running 3DMark or something Wink
anyway, Heroes of Might And Magic 3.5 look good!
ForceRun
I got my XFX Nvidia GeForce 6800 GT, I had heat problems so I got Silencer. It runs great, quiet, and cool. I got it overclocked about 20%. I can still run almost all games full out.
Josso
picsite wrote:
SilverDogg wrote:

hey mine is a all-in-wonder raedeon 9600 and I don't think this card is that bad.

Realisticly it isn't Wink but unfortunatly if your a gamer due to the technological advances in the context of computers you will need to update your card especially very often.
cloudship
Fx5200 is poor? oh, boy

my laptop has only a RADEON 7500 video card , but with KOF it is still capable, hehe
amusic
I just bought a new video card. It is Geforce Fx5500. It is quite ok. Previously I was using Geforce MX 440, can't play a lot of games. With my new video card, i never encounter a game that I can't play. Very Happy
izhak
Geforce 6200
Guyon
I have been a ATI card buyer for the past 15? years. I need a new card soon and am on the fence of what to get. NVIDIA has been lacking in the past. I am in a game programming group and too any people had problems with writting code and NVIDIA problems.

NVIDIA now seems to have got there act together and caught my attention. I am not sure what card I am going to buy but this thread is a great read.

Thanks
angelussum
lol, i'm running with an ATI radeon 9700 - no complaints yet..
eqfan
tiancongxin wrote:

my video card is very very poor ,NVIDIA Geforce4 MX4000
Bourgondier
i have a ati 256 mb quite chillllllllllllll right???? Atleast I think so,
pretty good gaming!
Sharkbite86
Ugg I have such a crappy one lol its utterly pathetic. I have a 32meg Nvidia GeForce 4 MX Go 420 card built onto the mobo of my apple 12" powerbook. lol I can play some games on it but nothing new... Every new game that has been released I can not play at all lol. Time to upgrade! Rolling Eyes
mwilson82
Well, mine was a Radeon 9800xt, until the fan on it broke. I sent it back to ATI, and to my surprise since the card was 2 years old, they gave me a brand new X something (X800 I think) and I am a very happy camper now for the free upgrade Smile
eldarian
You'll laugh. 3dFX Voodoo 2, 8 mb.
Gundamxxg
Sharkbite86 wrote:
Ugg I have such a crappy one lol its utterly pathetic. I have a 32meg Nvidia GeForce 4 MX Go 420 card built onto the mobo of my apple 12" powerbook. lol I can play some games on it but nothing new... Every new game that has been released I can not play at all lol. Time to upgrade! Rolling Eyes

LOL I run the same card in my Compaq laptop. But in my PC I have an ATi Radeon x1900XT 512mb gddr3. It's a lovely card and was worth the 450$ I spent on it.
tench
XFX 6800XT
it was fairly cheap but enough for me. I can run most games without any hitches or chopiness. ALso im sure it will be able to handle unreal tournament 2007 just fine