FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bug in DirectAdmin...

wumingsden
Ok, I'm not too sure wether this is a bug or not but here goes.
This will only happen if you have two domains:

When I login to DirectAdmin my domains show up. I then click on a domain and then click on a folder on the following page. The right folder does show up but for the other domain so in the address bar I then have to type in the correct domain i want to go to.

This doesn't really annoy me but the following does....

My website is not down.
When i'm logged in to DirectAdmin everytime I want to rename, edit, upload or go into a folder I am re-directed to the login page. When i type in my details I am then forwarded to the place where I wanted to go. I do not know wether this is a extra security measure that you have undergone but I have to say it is really annoying. Sometimes it says my details are incorrect and then I try 30 minutes later and it works. However sometimes it doesn't work for up to 16 hours.

Another question, however unrelated to the topic...
I create my own Widgets. Is it possible to upload them to my website or do I have to upload them elsewhere and then link them? (Widgets are written in HTML with a .kon file extension and so are really small - if i were to upload them they would be in .zip format.)

*****I know have no problem with the Login subject shown above*****
n0obie4life
public_Html redirects to your DEFAULT domain, it IS NOT a Directadmin bug.

Quote:
My website is not down.
When i'm logged in to DirectAdmin everytime I want to rename, edit, upload or go into a folder I am re-directed to the login page. When i type in my details I am then forwarded to the place where I wanted to go. I do not know wether this is a extra security measure that you have undergone but I have to say it is really annoying. Sometimes it says my details are incorrect and then I try 30 minutes later and it works. However sometimes it doesn't work for up to 16 hours.

It's your broswer.

Quote:
Another question, however unrelated to the topic...
I create my own Widgets. Is it possible to upload them to my website or do I have to upload them elsewhere and then link them? (Widgets are written in HTML with a .kon file extension and so are really small - if i were to upload them they would be in .zip format.)

You can upload them into your account.
Daniel15
n0obie4life wrote:

Quote:
My website is not down.

It's your broswer.

It's either your browser doesn't like cookies or your ISP is doing something weird (something similar happens at my school; I always get logged out of forums every time i go to a new topic)

Does it happen on a lot of sites, or just FriHost? Does it happen on this forum (you get randomly logged out)?
wumingsden
It did just happen to my friHost account but now everything is back to normal, thanks for the help.

Topic Closed