FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Postal 3

FriBogdan
Thanks to a newsletter from Running With Scissors >>> "It has been formally announced that the next milestone in the POSTAL saga is already in development. The game, under the working title, POSTAL 3: Catharsis and is headed directly down the throat of the XBox 360 and the PC. More details on what happens to a complex, multi-dimensional individual like The Dude after he has razed Paradise and left it a (radioactive) parking lot.
Let the questions and suggestions pour forth."

Hm...i have played Postal 2 and i say that is a nice game Razz. If u are not some maniac ho just kills peoples in games u will like the humor in this game Smile. So...i wait the release of Postal 3. What about you ?
SilverDogg
i actually prefered the first game. the second pretty much sucked ;/. but ill probably look into postal 3 later on Wink.
FriBogdan
I was a Postal 1? Just a joke Razz Laughing . Why Postal 2 suck? The thing i liked most in this game was that it is a part reality based. Everything was ironically presented...so i hope this spirit is still preserved in Postal 3.
SilverDogg
FriBogdan wrote:
I was a Postal 1? Just a joke Razz Laughing . Why Postal 2 suck? The thing i liked most in this game was that it is a part reality based. Everything was ironically presented...so i hope this spirit is still preserved in Postal 3.

i just didnt like it =/. the only thing i found funny was pouring gas on ppl and light them ;P
Yjaxygames
Do you guys LIKE Postal??? I don't get the whole game. Just doing your needs on other people and stuff? Going to the zoo and kill all the animals? And you guys want to spend moey on that? I played a demo. The first mission: 'get some milk'. I don't get the whole point of the game.
SilverDogg
Yjaxygames wrote:
Do you guys LIKE Postal??? I don't get the whole game. Just doing your needs on other people and stuff? Going to the zoo and kill all the animals? And you guys want to spend moey on that? I played a demo. The first mission: 'get some milk'. I don't get the whole point of the game.

you do realise you dont have to do anything at all? you can do your missions without hurting a single person, did you know that? probably not.