FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Art Gallery Rules - Must read before posting here

noliver
Sadly, there are some people uploading creations/pictures that they did not create. I am sure I dont have to explain the copyright law. The moderators are not here to check the validity of every post.

Up to now we have been pretty lenient against offenders, but if this keeps on happening then we will have to enforce sterner measures.

So, please - only upload your own work !

Thanks and Have a Nice Day Smile
Helios
In addition to noliver's message and the general frihost rules:

Avoid making new threads for each and every one of your creations.
You don't need 10 galleries for 10 of your paintings or whatever, it's better to keep everything in one gallery, right? Wink

One thread per username
- active from 6th of august, 2006.

Note: whoever posted before this rule activated can open one more thread and that'll be your main thread for all your artwork.
noliver
Okay it looks like I will have to explain copyright seeing that some people just dont seem to understand it. Legaly you can NOT take ANY image off the web/out of the press/ out of a movie /wherever and use it without the owners permission.

That means that you can NOT take ANY picture and cut a piece out of it - like a face - and stick it on a different background. Thats called image-manipulation and you need permission to do it from all the parties involved.

So - please avoid all copyright infringements and start with a blank canvas.