FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just a thought

Jordan310
Lower the amount of posts required to get your site up, and make it much easier to find rather than hunting through the boards...
n0obie4life
Wow.

Do you actually know how low is 5 posts?
mOrpheuS
To elaborate n0obie's terse answer, the 5 post requirement is arguably the lowest for any post for hosting service.
Infact, you already have 6 ! Cool

As to the other part of your suggestion, there is a pretty good Search feature in this forum.
Besides, browsing through the forum randomly has it's own benefits.
Wink
SunburnedCactus
Even if you don't like the forum (insane, I know) then it's just a few minutes a day to post something interesting.

If you actually take the time you'd realise that there are plenty of reasons to stick around here. Cool
Marston
Yeah, c'mon. I've seen hosting packages worse than the ones this site offers, for like 7 or 8 bucks a month. A few posts definetley gets you more bang for your buck.. Seriously man.
Superfan
If five posts is really too much for you, all I can say is you should bust open your piggy bank and pay to be hosted! Come on now. I've just started here and this makes my third post already (none of those useless "Yeah, that" or "bump" posts either!) in just a few minutes.

If making five measly posts is too much work for you, then you're definitely too busy to actually run a site...
Marston
... Way to reply to a 2 week old topic.