FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello, Am I limited by Frihost?

menhao
I know there are rules here that users should keep active on the forum, and I admit I had been inactive for quite a while because I was in another institute doing research jobs, several days ago, I came back to campus, and login into my blog, unfortunately, i found the links are died:( I removed the MT (you know, the blog program), and reloaded a new MT(movable type) on frihost server. Yet it didnt work, i tried another edition of MT and wordpress programs, the server returned me info as follows:
MT3.2
Error loading class: MT::TBPing. at lib/MT/App/Upgrader.pm line 314.
Mt3.17
Error loading class: MT::TBPing. at lib/MT/App/Upgrader.pm line 314.
Wordpress1.5
Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/menhao/public_html/wordpress/wp-admin/admin-functions.php on line 779

Strongly I doubt there were some thing be limited in the link between the databases and php programs, so, someone can tell me if there are limitations to inactive users? how can i solve this problem? Any help and suggestions from you guys will be greatly appreciated.
dark_one
You need to post loads and loads... Once a users points go below 0 (and yours are 66 below 0), the hosting account is either frozen or deleted...

I recommend getting your points above 0 to get your hosting back.
menhao
thank you, but the other functions of my host are fine, you can visit my homepage: http://www.menhao.frihost.net , i can run php programs and html static pages well, so i guess maybe there are something worong with the databases.
n0obie4life
It's your php script. We haven't suspended your account or whatever.
menhao
thank you, n0obie4life, i really appreciate your reply. maybe my php scripts felt in little trouble, so, i guess i need to try it another time, maybe other ways.