FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DO YOU DDR?

jp
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I play DDR Razz (Dance Dance Revolution). It's actually pretty cool, to all you people who make fun of us because we play it. We'd like to see you people get up there and do it... Then we'll see who's laughing...

But yeah, does anyone else play DDR here besides me? Or... In the Groove, Pump It Up, etc? Any bemani type games? Or am I alone here...
eqfan
i paly ddr too Smile
jp
Yes.... I'm not alone Very Happy What difficulty do you play on? And what's your hardest song you can play, if you don't mind me asking...
jeffleo
I play with fingers not feet... Embarassed Haha... I play it on my PS2 for fun. It's entertaining. ^_^ DDR led to Para Para and a whole lotta other weird stuff. A revolutionary game.
Haku
I play Stepmania (fingers)...
but i would like to try a dancing game out...
lockwolf
DDR All Teh Way, I play in the Arcades.

The Hardest song I have done is Bag on Heavy (10 foot) and I got a B on it.
jp
I can ace PARANOiA Survivor on heavy, my new goal is either the MAX series or PARANOiA Survivor Max on heavy. Very Happy
jeffleo
I can max combo all songs with my fingers. Smile My personal favourite is Paranoia 2000, because it's fast and messy. Haha.
ericmac017
Ya. you're not the only one who plays DDR. Don't worry. It's a fun and interesting game where you're not just sitting and not getting any exercise. So it's a workout and a game!! I really don't like the soft pads though for the xbox. But it's a pretty fun game overall.
Natrualkiller
i ddr at my house at the mall Smile
FriBogdan
LOL!! I didn't know that it is such a game Sad( . I will search and try it Razz. 10x jp
chargoyle
Has anyone played on Xbox and tried the Quad mode yet? One person, heavy mode, four pads.....*shivers* Man, it's hard...
doug hines
i played (past tense) ddr for exercise a few years ago. since then i have moved on to rock climbing. never played those stupid fast paced, die of heart attack, crazy songs. played bag on 3x speed, boost, and always got AA on it.
duckling
there is already a topic about this Very Happy

link is: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-14871.html
Ludjer
Haku wrote:
I play Stepmania (fingers)...
but i would like to try a dancing game out...

me to...

i also just started on the feet ddr
i can do max a 7 feet song

i love this game
Dread Lord Chaos
I like DDR...good way to slim down underactive gamers xD But yeah, its a lot of fun and a good way to just have fun with friends (in a low competitive environemnt at least)
blu3bird
dance dance revolution is like ........ so yesterday ....
Dread Lord Chaos
Yes, but fun nonetheless Very Happy
nntien
jp wrote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I play DDR Razz (Dance Dance Revolution). It's actually pretty cool, to all you people who make fun of us because we play it. We'd like to see you people get up there and do it... Then we'll see who's laughing...

But yeah, does anyone else play DDR here besides me? Or... In the Groove, Pump It Up, etc? Any bemani type games? Or am I alone here...

Yeah! I have just played DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), I like it so much! Very intersting! Thank to jp so much!
Haku
jeffleo wrote:
I can max combo all songs with my fingers. Smile My personal favourite is Paranoia 2000, because it's fast and messy. Haha.

I would like to see you full combo Quasar on 1.5x speed....
elcyron
hm... use DoubleDataRate ram. guess it doesn't count *sigh*