FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

LAGUNA BEACH THE REAL OC

kutegoddezz
THIS SHOW IS MY ABSOLUT FAVORITE SHOW...it is so fun to watch and the closest thing to reality tv yet. steve, my fave person from the show is making an appearance at webster hall in nyc this weekend.
allthatshaz
I agree, it is an amusing show. I hope that there will be a third season. Although I feel it might be kind of lame since the first batch is slowly dying out. LC will always be the queen of Laguna! LOL
sprinqles
I watch it everytime I catch it on tv. Smile But I hardly watch tv nowadays so I wonder how everythings turning up... Smile some updates please? Smile
aloSegun2
I've seen season 1-2, hope there is a third, but as you said, it's dyin' out...
Jamatu
I haven't seen this on TV yet but i've heard some about it, I saw a video clip of 2 girls arguing and fighting over which one was the best O.o
driftingfe3s
My girlfriend is obsessed with the show. I'll have to admit, it is midly entertaining. I guess I like to watch stupid drama shows.
sprinqles
does the show have any fan sites? or an official site?
nakamaru
*Hits head on desk for hours until eventually dies and is happy to escape the stupidity of humanity by going to hell.*
mckenneth
DOES any know why they name this show LAGUNA BEACH!?... juz curios... it might have sumthin to do bout a place in my country... (philippines) where we have this beach called LAGUNA beach!.. aahhwahhaa
fecophobia
It's not named after a place in the Philippines it's named for the place in California.

And the show isn't real at all. It's most definitely scripted to some extent.
UMBlueMusic
Yeah, it has to be scripted for parts. The camera shots they get wouldn't happen if it was actual reality tv. I like it though; my roommates and I have Laguna night and we watch it together. LC's sister is going to be the main person in the third season, apparently. I'm not sure if she can rival her sister though. However, aren't they making a spin-off show that follows LC? That looked pretty decent.