FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

short animation loop

fecophobia
This is an animation loop I made for my class. If you're signed up on newgrounds vote 5!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/282846

I also did the music.
erlendhg
Its a bit surrealistic.

Nice made.

Keep up the good work!
Olivia Wood
I don't get it. Is there supposed to be some sort of metaphorical meaning or something? I'm assuming the biblical implications are intentional? And then there's the monkey-guy, so that really implies some sort of creationism at least, but then there's the circular nature of the whole thing, and I don't really see how that relates to the rest of it. Confused

In any case, I'm intrigued. Please explain?
fecophobia
well the assignment was to make a 30 second loop.

On the surface it's just the extinction of some weird ape-man thing with a mullet. The eating of the fruit keeps repeating until if ever the species dies out. There are no man-ape things with mullets today so we assume they're extinct.

The tree in the short I originally put in a painting. It does relate to the story of adam and eve and original sin. Whatever this species is couldn't handle the fruit and it dies as a result. The tree then re-grows the fruit for the next victim.

At it's root it is a love story. Man falls in love with vagina.. man eats vagina.. vagina breaks mans heart. lather rinse and repeat.
Kestrel
fecophobia wrote:
At it's root it is a love story. Man falls in love with vagina.. man eats vagina.. vagina breaks mans heart. lather rinse and repeat.

I really don't get how this is supposed to be a love story like you explained. Shocked
fecophobia
basically.. the first girl i went down on broke my heart
Dragate
not bad... not bad at all... it's pretty funny... (i'm not sure if it's supposed to be but is a compliment! ;p) good work...