FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Small Graphic Design Company

ImChasingSafety
Pandemonium co. Designs
Run out of Topeka Kansas by my friend carl and I.
We mainly create artwork for local bands and companys. We've done
T-shirt designs, cd covers, posters, business cards, Desktop Backrounds, stickers, buttons, etc. Its fun stuff. Let me know what you think of my website.

www.pandemoniumco.com

Any constructive critism is welcome.

Thanks guys!
Hunterseaker
I can't connect to your site :s
Mark999111
me neither, server not found
ImChasingSafety
Im terribly sorry. Our Web Host is undergoing some work right now. It should be up soon i promise! Sorry for the inconvience
Marston
Oh god, please don't do an entire website in graphics! Wink They're incredibly slow to load...
ImChasingSafety
Have you been to the site?
Dark_Jedi06
I like the design alot, simple and compact. Very Happy

Yeah, that's about it...nice job. Smile
dhawal
Maybe you should host your portfolio on your own server.Anyways the site looks nice.
evilryu530
hey i like the site guys, i think it would be good for us to network with each other, if u want u can visit my website and signup and post your link or post your work, get the word out a little, do some networking in my forum...

www.209creative.com

hope to see you in there!
Squeeky
Didn't work for me...host down again?
mengshi200
sorry,i can't visit your site,please check it,thanks.
blackheart
Nice design - one flaw:

I, myself, am lucky that I had broadband to view your site, so it didn't take too long to load, but remember that your clientel may not neccessarily have the same luxury.

Nice designs too, I'd trust my money on your product, if I didn't prefer to do things myself.

(I'm slightly, somewhat, partial against the whole emo genre, but what you've got is still top qual.)
saiyeek
Does your site ever exist or will exist. I traced your site your name servers are
park17.secureserver.net and
park16.secureserver.net
I didn't work. Hey I think your business is going so down that you can't even keep up the sever's status.
ImChasingSafety
Im going to be honest. I dont mess with the server.. my parter craig does... Im an noob when it comes to all of this stuff. Im 15 years old. Im only starting to learn HTML. www.aarontemplin.tk So please just chill and take into the fact my parters and I are 15 and I dont have control over my websites hosting. Thanks.

aaron
Jon82Brown
the font need to be smaller but your images are moslty really good. except for the plane red t shirt im wondering what was the point of that???
ImChasingSafety
Im glad you asked man. The whole deal on that was. A local kid from a school around here had an idea to make shirts. At the same time he need to do some volunteer hours for school credit. So he figured why not do both. He made it a non-profit org. sending the profit to a charity. Which means he had no money to pay my company. He said he just wanted a few simple t-shirt designs and so thats what we gave him. Theres about 4 other ones basicly consisting of various fonts featuring the company name: Polster. and a few diff graphics. So basicly.. there just shit t's that we made for free for a good cause!

aaron
kamote
i like the layout Laughing, nice, very nice. simple but nice. Laughing keep up
lazaruz
I like the design a lot but if I was on a slow connection I would not come back, it's heavy on the loading time.