FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


a few sigs from me..





burzum
here are some sig i made recently, i start using photoshop about 2 weeks ago i think













tell me what you think!
Summer
I don't think the render blend very well , anyway I give it 6/10 . Thats my opinion , everyone have different opinion .
burzum
for which one are u talking? the only way i know to blend is lasso-select render-inverse-backspace. any suggestion how to blend it better?
Eyre
another way to use colors from the render is to blow up your render to about 3500 px. bigger than normal, and then set that under all your other layers, then set the layer above it to overlay or soft light.
burzum
here is one i made today, any better?

Fanfiction Child
I believe they're all pretty cool.I have no clue how to do stuff like that, so it all looks awesome to me. 9/10 from me.
burzum
here is a new one, i do't really like it but whatever...

VincentBlack
I think you did a very good job on these. I recently bought a copy of Photoshop CS2 but I can't figure out how to access all the cool text like the stuff you have in your sigs. In fact I don't know how to do about anything that has to do with making sigs. I'm a PS noob... Do any of you think you could give some tips on how to at least get the cool sig text and stuff?
Che
I like the second one best... good color variation there...
burzum
VincentBlack wrote:
I think you did a very good job on these. I recently bought a copy of Photoshop CS2 but I can't figure out how to access all the cool text like the stuff you have in your sigs. In fact I don't know how to do about anything that has to do with making sigs. I'm a PS noob... Do any of you think you could give some tips on how to at least get the cool sig text and stuff?

go here for tutorials

go here for brushes,patterns

other than that just search around the web photoshop is everywhere!
burzum
here are some new sigs i made the past days





leonk
heres mine
Eiffel
Groovy sigs, Burzum! I'm really diggin' your composition choices, especially on the Kingdom Hearts one.

Very nice!
tycoon
Nice Very Happy
soulman
wow~~nice work~ keep on that, man~
Summer
burzum wrote:
here is one i made today, any better?



Don't use glow for render . it will looks better

BTW

Quote:


This is definitely better

Quote:





These are better ! 8.5/10

BTW would you like to join my site Artist Team ?
burzum
thanks for the invitation Summer but i don't have enough time in my hands to dedicate in Graphics, i would surely accept though

anyway here are some new sigs from me Laughing









Alie
Oh gosh! I love this one most of all! Twisted Evil
Tell me, you create all 3d models or you take already finished for signature?
burzum
no i take them ready, or i cut them from a pic, although i would really be interested in creating my own Very Happy
Alie
burzum wrote:
no i take them ready, or i cut them from a pic, although i would really be interested in creating my own Very Happy

try it ones, and you'll never stop Twisted Evil
burzum
where should i start off? gimme a link or something...
Alie
burzum wrote:
where should i start off? gimme a link or something...

You want tutorials or a program link?
burzum
mostly a program link
Summer
Okay nvm . But just by submtting graphics you will get a domain . Really .
mustaq
hey i like the top second one that look really natural work
kv007
This is not directed at you burzum, but why does everyone enjoy that "grunge" effect with their signatures? Am I the only one that really doesn't like it?
burzum
well grunge is quite easy and impressing, i personally like it but I understand its overused anyway here is a new sig from me:
aerialdreams
Hey, nice job!! Considering how long you've used the program, you are doing really well!! Heck, I don't think I'll ever figure the program out...I guess I just don't have a creative side to me! ^_^
prillan
love the second one!! Its great! Laughing
burzum
aerialdreams wrote:
Hey, nice job!! Considering how long you've used the program, you are doing really well!! Heck, I don't think I'll ever figure the program out...I guess I just don't have a creative side to me! ^_^


just read as many tutorials as u can eventually you'll get it!


prillan wrote:
love the second one!! Its great!


which one are u reffering to? the second in my first post? u can buy most of my sigs in my shop at the maketplace if interested...
Related topics
SMU: sigs for sale
HP Sigs, cheap!
Selling Sigs
Sigs
some of my sigs
$20,000 frih$ you will want this!
A few Sigs for sale
cP Grafhix - Av's, Sigs, & Templates At Your Disposal
Signatures
A Few of my Sigs!
Screenshot 2 sig wiv a few enhancements of course
Anyone here use Blender 3d?
A few sigs that my friend made
The Best Signature Line
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Frihost users -> Personal Art Gallery

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.