FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Chronicles of Narnia

kenetix
Quote:

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Follows the exploits of the four Pevensie siblings--Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter--in World War II England who enter the world of Narnia through a magical wardrobe while playing a game of 'hide and seek' in the rural country home of an elderly professor. Once there, the children discover a charming, peaceful land inhabited by talking beasts, dwarfs, fauns, centaurs, and giants that has become a world cursed to eternal winter by the evil White Witch, Jadis. Under the guidance of a noble and mystical ruler, the lion Aslan, the children fight to overcome the White Witch's powerful hold over Narnia in a spectacular, climactic battle that will free Narnia from Jadis' icy spell forever.
Source: Yahoo! Movies

I saw the movie yesterday, it was pretty nice, not quite the genre that I like but it works Smile, Aslan was the best character in the movie.
elekis
not out again in my counrtry but I really think I ll see it

a+++
gh0stface
There are a couple threads already about the chronicles of Narnia. Please look around or use the search function in order for minmum duplicate threads. Thanks. Smile

The two narnian threads:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-18722.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-18931.html

-Locked-