FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have lost my password to my cpanel!

Pixel
I have lost my password to my cpanel, so I hope that you can send it to me as a pm.

//Pixel
Sunny
You can do that yourself too

Go to : www.frihost.net/cpanel . A popup will come asking for username/pw click cancel.It will load Cpanel login page and at the bottom you wil see "If you have lost your password, you can reset it by entering your username". Give your username and click "clicking here". You will get a confirmation email. Follow the instructions in the email to set new password
speedlikecy
but if not save the contact email on cpanel.
how can we do?
Daniel15
speedlikecy wrote:
but if not save the contact email on cpanel.
how can we do?

Then you'll need to wait for Bondings to come and reset your password for you.

That's why you always set a contact email address.
Bondings
Please check your pm. By the way, I think it's time for you to write your passwords on some piece of paper. It always seems to happen to the same people. Wink
Daniel15
Quote:
Please check your pm. By the way, I think it's time for you to write your passwords on some piece of paper. It always seems to happen to the same people.

Or use 'AutoComplete' in Internet Explorer or 'Wand' in Opera, so the browser will remember the password for you. That's what I always do now, ever since I lost my DomainSite password and couldn't get into my account for a week (I needed to ring them up to reset my password).