FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


stats





megamass
i have two subdomain names and the problem is that i can see just one of them stats in Awstats. another one just in latest visitors. how to make them both to be seen in Awstats?
Sunny
Under subdomains there is a link "subdomain stats". Click it.
A new page will open, below AWSTATS, Click on the subdomain you want to see logs of.
megamass
Sunny wrote:
Under subdomains there is a link "subdomain stats". Click it.
A new page will open, below AWSTATS, Click on the subdomain you want to see logs of.


i know that. i say that i don't see my one of subdomains there ;/
Sunny
Can you see a link in Cpanel as Statistics Software Configuration or Stats Configuration. If soClick it and then tick the check box against the subdomain you want to start logging.
megamass
i don't see this link
Mark999111
if you want stats and all that, you could try www.statcounter.com amazing free service, tonnes of extras not just hit counting
Bondings
Also http://www.counterbank.com/ is quite good for statistics.
Daniel15
Sure, external counter scripts may be good, but they don't show everything. Websites like that won't be able to show statistics about images, or downloadable files, whereas AwStats will. This is because AWStats and Webalizer read the information straight out of the server logs.

To see the Statistics Software Configuration or Stats Configuration option in cPanel, you need to get the theme changed back to the old one. Only Bondings can do that. Actually, while you're at it, could you please do that for my account as well? Very Happy
Bondings
Ok, I changed both your accounts.

And daniel15, an onsite statistics program is better in destinguishing real visitors from bots. Wink
megamass
Bondings - thank you
althalus
I thought the skin was the same for everyone? Confused

Anyway, I'd like to have my skin reverted back to default as well, so I can see the statistics of my subdomain in awstats.

Thank you. Smile
engeland
Bondings wrote:
Also http://www.counterbank.com/ is quite good for statistics.


yeap this one's a real good one. amazing how they tell you more than duration of visits or hits. tells you the browser too.

I used counterbank coz my awstats dont work. Confused
althalus
althalus wrote:
Anyway, I'd like to have my skin reverted back to default as well, so I can see the statistics of my subdomain in awstats.

Thank you. Smile
Sorry to be a pain by bumping, but I'd really like my skin changed if possible. Thanks. Smile
Bondings
althalus wrote:
althalus wrote:
Anyway, I'd like to have my skin reverted back to default as well, so I can see the statistics of my subdomain in awstats.

Thank you. Smile
Sorry to be a pain by bumping, but I'd really like my skin changed if possible. Thanks. Smile

My apologies for the long delay. It should be changed now. Very Happy
althalus
No worries, Bondings. Thanks a lot. Very Happy
Related topics
What r the Sever Stats
Stats
Php script Cod server stats
DirectAdmin-Webalizer Stats - Update Manually?
web stats in a web banner, how do u make it appear in sig
stats banner in forum signature problem....challenging!
stats
Webalizer Stats not working
Forum Stats
Stats
public /stats won't work, and add again gets error!
web stats not working
Stats
How to view my stats?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.