FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

nfsmw

jackie
who got nfsmw on 100% im stopped @60%
duckling
I think you should change the title because it's not easy to understand at the first look Sad

It's Need for Speed Most Wanted as I understood Smile isn't it Very Happy
leat397
I got it. Need for Speed Most Wanted.. Very Happy
A great game even much better than those arcade console racing game whatever in the graphic presentation and the controlling.
I have both PSP and PC version and I think they are the best racing game in recent market
Billwaa
I only got the demo, but it look awesome, it rock.
Summer
lol , i am playing it now , about 40% of career mode . I'm using Toyota Supra .
mehakb
Summer wrote:
lol , i am playing it now , about 40% of career mode . I'm using Toyota Supra .
Dont spam in Here Dude.......the above quato is ur Double Post.....]

Newayss me Reached 30 % of the Game............me Using The Porcshe Cayman i got it fm the 8th of 9th Blacklisted Guy......
Summer
lol , im not spamming . When I submit i desconnected from the internet . Then I click again ...

PS:I NEVER SPAM .

Mod plz delete it .
mehakb
Summer wrote:
lol , im not spamming . When I submit i desconnected from the internet . Then I click again ...

PS:I NEVER SPAM .

Mod plz delete it .

Oh ok Sorry for the Commment.......
Summer
lol , I mean nothing. sry .
QwertyManiac
Its an amazing game ! Blazing cars and gphx !

I am at 10 % Embarassed Try completing the hidden races and see... not sure..
arialskye
Oooooh. Me wanty. Unfortunally I'm still playing NFSU (one...not even two) and because I'm cheap I won't buy it. Perhaps sometime someone will be nice enough to give it too me Very Happy
afux
lol u have internet
u can get the game without paying for it Twisted Evil
i had the game already before it came out
and now i have a 100% savegame Cool
votd
Well, NFSMW is like an Underground - maximum cash collector, fictionally, but with great graphics and good sound .......
Silence
I got 100% without using any cheats, and I also played only NFSU before, I didN't liked NFSU2 very much, but MW is almost like NFSU I like everything in it.
pagaldivanna
i got this game and it soo cool.....i have for PS2 and it's soo good with graphics..hope every 1 who play liked the game.
Varun
iam still waiting to get my hands on it, i played NFSU one and two, i liked one a lot better than two, but let me get MW and then ill see for myself which is better
BCP88
I have this games since this week, now I'm number 13 on the blacklist. I will have 100% in a few weeks i hope. I want the Lamborgini, that is my favorite car.
Chielus
nfsmw is good, but i thaught it would be much better, i'm not sattisfied actually.

some tips for the developpers:
more tuning, more intensive driving and more speadbrakers.
emilek
I am at 22% only.
JayBee
When you want to drive a stupid car, you c an play NFSMW, but newer versions bring "better graphics" but no new idea, some animations are so unrealistic, grr. I playd only NFSU2 and old NFS III and i thing, thay could do something better then NFSMW. Good first look is not everithing.
everithing is setup by default. You cant do anything, no tunign and other good things. I dont kdnow why i playd it to 15% while it is so stupid.
Mizar
I just play the demo, but soon I will download the full game
Unfortunately, my GeForce 2 it's not sufficient for good graphics.
djcaution
I'm not even very big on racing games but this game is ****** awesome!! I have it for xbox, I'm down to blacklist number 7 I think. Right around blacklist 7 & 8 the game gets ridiculously hard. Any tips/tricks or strategies to help me out with getting away from cops?
Caesar_
Mizar wrote:
I just play the demo, but soon I will download the full game
Unfortunately, my GeForce 2 it's not sufficient for good graphics.

Get the latest updates from www.nvidia.com and it will work. I have GeForce 2 too and it works with those updates.
1day
Meh, i completed it in 2 days.. and i dont play it all the time Wink its actually quite easy lol.. the bmw's handling pwns even though its only half way down the bar Surprised
1day
djcaution wrote:
I'm not even very big on racing games but this game is **** awesome!! I have it for xbox, I'm down to blacklist number 7 I think. Right around blacklist 7 & 8 the game gets ridiculously hard. Any tips/tricks or strategies to help me out with getting away from cops?

If your getting chased by cops at the end of a race then restart the race, then skip to safe house because it will count as you winning the race and you wont have cops on your back into a pursuit.. also if you go up onto the wall on the bus depo you can sit there for ages and not get busted because the cops are dumb enough.. i even destroyed cross by not moving at all Laughing