FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

reqium for a dream

jackie
god damns this movie own

now we got this movie at school but i've see them just 10000000000 times so ...

but how much do u like this movie?
ejmaster
When the movie first came out I thought it was going to be good. However, when I saw it I was very disappointed. This film was way too "artsy" for my liking, I never like films that try too hard.
SunburnedCactus
It's pretty ridiculous. And pretentious. A lot of the scenes were obviously there for the shock-factor and not a lot else.
jackie
is it so shocking?

ok it not a happy movie but it isn't so shocking
fecophobia
It's a really good anti-drug campain. I never wanted to use heroin before but the after watching it I will be sure to stay clear of that drug.
Lanochka-ru
This movie is realy hard one. Specialy if you vere on drugs...I feel realy sorry te girl, couse of the drugs she become a ******. And the moment when her boyfriend let her go to that man, just to get money...it was tereble...
But the realy hard moment to me is when the boyfriend coling to her for the last time and saying that he will come back, when he knows its not true...
lucifertje
it's one of my all time favorites.
It's what they call hyper realisme: going over the top to express the true intent of the music.

Wonderfully built up too by the way