FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tupac anybody??

allriddims
Tupac in no doubt is the GREATEST RAPPER EVER. I've been hooked to that guy everysince i first heard one of his songs. It was "Changes". this rapper was diffrernt from the rest rapping mostly about his feelings and the balant hardcore truth to life. RIP TUPAC!!!
kenetix
I listen to Tupac too, I have 3 of his albums(Still I rise, Me against the world, Loyal to the game ), he was a really good rapper Sad
elector
Can you guys tell me something about his criminal past. Who killed him. What is his relationship with BIG? What type of criminal activities are those repers involved with? Is it guns, drugs, prostitution? I'm sure you know about this stuff and I'm really interested.
elector
Can you guys tell me something about his criminal past. Who killed him. What is his relationship with BIG? What type of criminal activities are those repers involved with? Is it guns, drugs, prostitution? I'm sure you know about this stuff and I'm really interested.
kenetix
http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/2pac/bio.jhtml
http://www.alleyezonme.com/bio/index.phtml
Or you can search Google for his biography
elector
ok but I was thinking of something short
a few lines
just in brief
kenetix
it's better the read more about him
ejmaster
You guys sound like you are very new to Tupac. Many of the albums you guys mentioned were made after he died. If you are true fans I would check out his best album "All Eyez on Me", or "Me Against the World".
kenetix
I know they were made after he died, but I said those I have, maybe when I have time I'll get other albums
Slowhand
Well I like him, but also Eminem. Tupac is one of the best rapper in the world I think, its sad that he died!
lyndonray
I agree with ejmaster. As far as I am concerned Tupac's last album was the Makavelli album released around the time he died. All these albums that have come since he died are true albums in my view because they are vocals from unreleased songs put on new beats.

His best was All Eyez On Me. That was a ground breaking album that just doesn't get the credit it deserves. Why? I don't know. The fact that he did that album in under 3 weeks right after he got out of jail is incredible. He is greatest rapper that ever lived. I always wonder hip-hop would be like if he was still alive. Where would guys like Eminem, Jay-Z, 50 fit in? Would they be as big as they are right now, or would Tupac have completely dominated the industry and left little space for them? Would they be beefing (Probably!!!)?
ibix
Tupac the graetest raper all the time I'm sure, young black male who try change the inmoral world.

I recommend you a really good documentary movie about Tupac

http://www.tupac-resurrection.com is worth to buy it
todabeat
I do like some of his music. But this gangsta rap it's been over for almost ten years. It's not my fault that all this producrs keep bringing his stuff back and re-making albums. I'd never seen a dead artist keep making an album every singlke years after their death.

He is very overrated. I mean every rapper admits that what they do is only for entertainment. If you read the little thanks notes and the little paper that comes with the CD the thank their 'wifes' that the fans never know about. becuse on their albums they talk about 'fuc***' bit**es' i mean it's all entertainement. now you listen to this underground rap where these people are not sellouts and they talk about real stuff, not just gangta stuff that isn't that real like they tell it.

Just my opinion.
Holla
Will
druidbloke
so he really his dead then hehe I know a few people who are convinced he isnt, he seems to be more famous now than ever.
Dread Lord Chaos
I love Tupac. I think him and Eminem(yes I said it) are the two greatest rappers of all time. (Followed closely by Big L and Notorious BIG). I was a fan of his Album all eyes on me and loyal to the game. He's sick.
krazyfire
i love his music Rest in peace
Thug
Ok here some info for all yall Pac fans, ow yea Pac is defo the GREATEST rapper of all time.

The Beef between Big & 2Pac.

In 1994 Pac went to this recording studio in New York where he was gonna record a track with Big or Stretch who both where on Bad Boy Records, on a side note Puffy tried to get 2Pac on Bad Boy Records but Pac never wanted it because he never realy liked Diddy. So on that night Pac gets in the building and when he wants to get in the elivator couple of shooters come in and shoot him 5 times. 1 bullet hit his head, That same night Pac was checked out of the New York hospital as he did not feel safe there. Soon after he realy felt Biggie was behind it, and because Biggie DID KNOW it was gonna happen Pac was mad at Big for not letting him know something was gonna get down that night. Then Pac gets jailed for an "RAPE" Case wich i believe is FALSE. Why.... well take 1 guess.. Rappers like Pac have this HUGE STATUS, they dont need to rape anybody as he could get any girl he wanted. So then he gets jailed but 11 months later Suge Knight gets in the picture and puts out 1,5 Million bail to get Pac out. Once in the studio Pac started recording tracks like crazy Shocked He layed down the first track in 15 MINUTES - Ambtionz As A Ridah Very Happy Pac was realy a workaholic for real, he layed down 3 tracks per day easely.

Yall know the - Makaveli 7 Day Theory album? It was originaly - The 3 Day Theory since this album was completed in 3 DAYS!!!! Very Happy
And this album is still the sickest album in the history of Rap, u could see how much 2Pac did evolve lyricly. Every song on that album is so friggin deep, All Eyez On Me wich many fans consider his best album is not his best album actualy. Its his party album, he got out of jail and he has to rap about being free and party again, but M7DT is realy realy deep with White Mans World and Blasphemy and what not.

Some other facts

Pac did his verse for Thug Luv in 10 Minutes, he wrote down his verse then went to a video shoot and when he got back in he rapped it and the song was done.

2Pac is dead, sorry for everybody who thinks hes alive but think again.

Hope this is some good info, if you would like to know more just holla and ill try to give u as much info as possible Wink

And Loyal 2 The Game is realy the most wackest 2Pac album ive ever heard thanks to Eminem..... All yall new Pac fans will say noooooo its dope.... listen to sum real PAc shit he did when he was alive thats the real shit.

Peace
todabeat
'thug luv' is my favorite 2pac verse. but i ma stop talking about him and let him R.I.P yall need to let him go. He is dead and the past is the past. he wasn't the best rapper ever. There are a lot of greater lyricist out there than 2pac.

example - Talib, and Mos, Nas, Breavehearts.
TeK
Pac's my boy. Definately my favorite rapper ever. My favorite song is "Confessions" featuring Bizzy Bone.
ddukki
I've heard maybe one or two songs from Tupac, and I have to say they weren't bad. I liked the lyrics better than anything else.
excel
elector wrote:
a few lines
just in brief

He was "beefin" (Battle Rapping)... He was shot, supposedly by biggie... I don't believe it. I think Suge Knight (boss) had something to do with it, because he was leaving his record label. In other words LOSS OF MONEY...
Thug
excel wrote:
elector wrote:
a few lines
just in brief

He was "beefin" (Battle Rapping)... He was shot, supposedly by biggie... I don't believe it. I think Suge Knight (boss) had something to do with it, because he was leaving his record label. In other words LOSS OF MONEY...

Nah not Suge, do you think Suge is that stupid to go sit in the car thats bout to get shot up.... Rolling Eyes No. I might have a clue who did it, Harry O < ever heard of him? Thanks to him Deathrow Records was estabilished.
Now Suge was playin him out of the fair deal of money and he found out. So i think he could be behind the set up. I got a very good theory on this. If some1 wants to know it i can copy and paste it from a txt file i saved.

Pz
Thug
Anyway no more 2Pac fans in the house? People that where fans BEFORE Loyal 2 The Game ? Before the Eminem hype started? I want to see those..

Pz
Hippie
not much of a fan, but I respect that he is incredibly talented. Whats all that crap about him not being dead or something? *conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy*
allriddims
yea i have been a fan for more than 4 years now. tupac's good, he's a poet, what he talks about in his songs is so real so cannot ignore it. that is what keeps me coming back to listen to him.
Thug
Hippie wrote:
not much of a fan, but I respect that he is incredibly talented. Whats all that crap about him not being dead or something? *conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy*

People like to believe that Pac didnt die, i think those peeps cant realy get over it. They listen to a song and say Yo Pac is comin back because he sayd this in a track or he sayd he is hiding in Cuba on some tracks but to me its very clear he died.
You realy wanna know how all this alive theory shit started?

At a point in his career Pac changed his name to Makaveli. Its almost the same as Machiavelli, a person from the past who decieved his enemies by letting them think he died. Here some info on Niccolo -->>

Quote:
Niccoló Machiavelli (1469-1527) ALSO: Niccoló Macchiavelli

"Men are always wicked at bottom unless they are made good by some compulsion."

Italian political thinker and historical figure in the turning point from Middle Ages to Modern World. Machiavelli stated in The Price, his famous contribution to modern political though, the then revolutionary and prophetic idea, that theological and moral imperatives have no place in the political arena.

Machiavelli was born in Florence, Italy. Little is known of his early life, but he might have been involved in overthrowing the Savonarolist government in 1498. He was appointed head of the new government's Second Chancery, and secretary of an agency concerned with warfare and diplomacy (1498-1512). During there years he travelled on several missions in Europe for the Republic of Florence visiting Cesare Borgia (1502), Rome (1503, 1506), France (1504) and Germany (1507-0Cool. Among his achievement was helping to set up a standing army, which reconquered Pisa in 1509.

As a thinker Machiavelli belonged to an entire school of Florentine intellectuals concerned with an examination of political and historical problems. His important writing, however, were composed after 1512 when he was accused of of conspiracy in 1513. Medici family had returned to power and had ended a year before the Florentine Republic. Lorenzo de' Medici fired Machiavelli, the Secretary to the Second Chancery of the Signoria. He was suspected of plotting against the Medici, jailed and exiled to Sant'Andrea in Percussina. Macciavelli found himself out of job after 14 years of patriotic service, and spent on a small estate most of his remaining years produced his major writings.

In 1519 Machiavelli partly reconciled with the Medici and he was given various duties, including writing a history of Florence. When the Medici was deposed in 1527 Machiavelli hoped for a new government post. However, now he was distrusted by the republican government for previous association with the Medici.

Machiavelli died in Florence on June 21, 1527. His political writings became more widely known in the second half of the 16th century. When Considered dangerous, they were placed in 1564 on the Church Index of officially banned books.

Machiavelli's best known works are DISCORSI SOPRA LA PRIMA DECA DI TITO LIVIO (1531) and IL PRINCIPE (1532), whose the main theme is that all means may be used in order to maintain authority, and that the worst acts of the ruler are justified by the treachery of the government. Many of Machiavelli's toughts, as "it is much more secure to be feared, than to be loved" have lived centuries as slogans. Il Principe was condemned by the pope, but its viewpoints gave rise to the well-known adjective machiavellian, synonym for political maneuvers marked by cunning, duplicity, or bad faith. Machiavelli draws upon examples from both ancient and more recent history and also uses his own experiences. What distinguishes Machiavelli's manual from other such works, is the originality and practicality of his thinking. Neither the attempts to interpret Machiavelli's ideas as first steps to democratic thoughs or examples of evil reflect a balanced view of his writing.

The interest in Machiavelli has continued, although contemporary scholarship may have its reservations about transforming his writings in a prophecy or manual of modern politics.

When Pac was in jail he read a couple of books includin the 1 from Machiavelli, and The Art Of War by Tzun Su or what his name exactly is.
He gained allot of knowledge cause of the books he read in jail.

Pz
1day
Tupac owns everyone

I was listening to the ghetto gospel song elton john made using part of tupac's songs.. my dad heard it and was saying how he had stolen elton johns song Laughing but we told him how it was the other way round because tupac was dead Sad all he sais was "oh"
bigtwballer
this is a bio of tupac,
Tupac Shakur was born Lesane Parish Crooks in Brooklyn, NY in 1971. While still a small child, his mother changed his name to Tupac Amaru after an Inca Indian revolutionary, "Tupac Amaru", meaning "Shining Serpent". "Shakur" means "Thankful To God" in Arabic.

From childhood, everyone called him the "Black Prince." Formisbehaving, he had to read an entire edition of The New York Times. When he was two, his sister, Sekyiwa, was born. This child's father, Mutulu, was a BlackPanther who, a few months before her birth, had been sentenced to sixty years for a fatal armored car robbery.

With Mutulu away, the family experienced hard times. No matter where they moved-the Bronx, Harlem, homeless shelters- Tupac was distressed. "I remember crying all the time. My major thing growing up was I couldn't fit in. Because I was from everywhere. I didn't have no buddies that I grew up with."

By the age of twelve, Tupac had discovered his loves for acting, writing love songs and poetry. As a young teen, his family moved to Baltimore , MD, where he attended The Baltimore School for the Performing Arts studying acting and ballet. At this school, Tupac left a lasting impression on his teachers and was showing tremendous potential. Unfortunately, Tupac was unable to continue his training. He moved to Oakland, California with the rest of his family. That's when Tupac began to, as he called it, "Hang with the wrong crowd."

At age fifteen, he fell into rap; he started writing lyrics, walking with a swagger, and milking his background in New York for all it was worth. People in small towns feared the Big Apple's reputation; he called himself MC New York and made people think he was a tough guy.

By the time he was twenty, Tupac had been arrested eight times, even serving eight months in prison after being convicted of sexual abuse. In addition, he was the subject of two wrongful-death lawsuits, one involving a six-year-old boy who was killed after getting caught in gang-war crossfire between Shakur's gang and a rival group.

Not held back by his lack of formal education, Tupac joined the Rap group Digital Underground as a dancer. Not long before the group achieved award winning success, Tupac released his own album "2Pacalypse Now", which was also a success. The hit single "Brenda's Got A Baby" launched Tupac's career like a rocket. His stunning talent also got him a role in the motion picture, "Juice". Tupac eventually released a second album "Strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z.," which was an even bigger success and introduced Tupac's music onto the pop charts.

In November of 1994, he was shot five times during a robbery in which thieves made off with $40,000 worth of his jewelry. Shakur miraculously recovered from his injuries to produce his most impressive artistic accomplishments, including 1995's Me Against the World

The highlight of Tupac's acting career came when he appeared in "Poetic Justice" besides Janet Jackson. The role made Tupac a household name and showed the world that music may not be Tupac's #1 attribute. In the midst of a role in the movie "Above the Rim" and a Platinum album "Me against the world," Tupac's rising career was snagged. He was brought up on sexual assault charges by a woman he met at a nightclub. Hours before Tupac would be found guilty, Tupac was robbed at gun point by men whose intent and purpose is still uncertain. Tupac was eventually released at over $1 Million in bail. After his release, Tupac answered his critics by releasing his best album, "All Eyes On Me." "All Eyes On Me" has currently sold over 6 million copies, which is revolutionary for a double CD, especially in Hip Hop music. Tupac also had costarring roles in three other films, "Gridlock'd", "Bullet", and "Gang Related."

On September 7th, Tupac Shakur was shot by unknown gunmen and died on September 13, 1996. Much of what happened on this night remains a mystery to this very day.

Following his passing, Shakur's label released an album, The Don Killuminati, under the pseudonym "Makaveli." The cover depicted Shakur nailed to a cross under a crown of thorns, with a map of the country's major gang areas superimposed on it. In January of 1997, Gramercy pictures released Gridlock'd, a film in which Shakur played the role of a drug addict to mostly good reviews. His final film, Gang Related, was released in 1997.

Shakur has in fact released more songs posthumously than while he was alive. Conspiracies notwithstanding, Shakur was extremely dedicated to his work during his short career. Shock G remembered fondly that Pac would spend entire days in the studio, drinking Hennessy, smoking marijuana, and experimenting with new raps. Much of his work was only dug up and edited after his death, many songs being cuts that he did not feel were worthy of release. His music is still being actively released and remixed.

September 13, 2006 will mark the tenth anniversary of Tupac's passing.

taken from tupacfans.com
someone1007
tupac was the best rapper that ever was god bless him
todabeat
he is NOT the best rapper ever. Period. You can just call him the best rapper ever becuase he knew how to rap about guns and having sex with women, maybe if he had stayed alived and made some good 'lyrical' verses that really touched you i would agree. But come on, i relly doubt that all of the 2pac fans were once 'real gangsta'.. People love him becuase he made his fans feel like they were hardcore criminals.. when the biggest crime they committed was 'jay-walk' or smoke some 'weed'.

Just me, I am not 'hating' on anyone per se' but just my opinion.
shr3dd
he ruined "changes", its not his song, and im glad hes dead, one down, too many to go.