FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

» Which Browser Do You Find The Best ?

galaxy68
Of all thefree internet browsers, which ones do you find the best. Personally I'm using Opera. I like it's multi-page format, but there are some things that Opera just can't support. Do you know of anything that may be better? If so please share.
Thanks in advance.
xray757
I use Opera too. I just love the mouse gestures (in combination with keyboard-shortcuts)!!!!!!!!!
I tried Maxthon but the mouse gestures weren't that good as operas. The most worked the same way or could be changed the way you want them to be, but I still missed some of the features of operas gestures.
seanooi
I use firefox and the thing i love most about it is the tabbed browsing. So convenient. Laughing
alja
I haven't been able to find the perfect browser for me but after trying almost all of them I stick to firefox, Opera seems to be the fastest but there are some issues like the way rss is handle. But my conclusion is that each browser with ie as an exception (no need to go deeper on this) has it own advantages and disadvantages. Another important thing for me in firefox is the comunitiy and its foudations.
So FireFox it is!!
Phi
I stuck to Firefox... but what I'd really like is a browser that combined Firefox, IE and Opera together. XD; That'd be perfect <3
n0obie4life
http://frihost.com/forums/vt-5265.html <-

Wondering if you have searched or read.

-close-