FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just when you think the Dems can't dig themselves any deeper

S3nd K3ys
....some go and publically sign the shut up Bush's State of The Union Address proclamation by the communists.

http://www.worldcantwait.net/

It is just downright hilarious to see them eat themselves alive.

And this was so stupid the MSM is trying to cover up the fact that the full page ad ran in the N.Y. Times.

What will they do next?

ocalhoun
Wow, that's one imressive petition!
I think they have almost [edit]70[/edit]00 signatures!
Would have never thought that many people dissaproved of our president.
Bondings
ocalhoun wrote:
I think they have almost 200 signatures!

Wow, it must either be going fast or someone needs a few more fingers to count. They now almost reached 7000 signatures.
http://worldcantwait.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=91&Itemid=20&_start=6900&_start=6800
ocalhoun
Oh, I guess they have *edits previous post*
Thats still not very much.
benwhite
This petition is not by "the dems"...your topic title is a bit off. The authors make the point that Democrats agree with the republicans on too many issues, in their opinon...
Metaguy
Ha, thats hilarious. Im canadian but still... thats awsome. I never really liked bush anyways... Everything that has to do with wars he seems to make worse Shocked . Well, thats just my 2 cents...
Billy Hill
I'm having a hard time seeing the point of the thread here, unless it's the fact that these individuals are attempting to use their right of free speech to silence someone else's rights to free speech by preventing them from speaking.

Kind of like they did to Ann Coultard and Condi Rice.

I've done a small bit of research on this and am having a hard time finding examples of this happening on the other side of the political fence. I find it hard to believe it's just the extreme left that's taking this approach to politics.
coolclay
I just say good let them appear, more radical, and more stupid. That way the Republicans can win more elections. I say more power to the dems for doing stupid things, it only helps us.