FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

OS X

LordSata
Hello boys i buy one I-Book of Apple. But now i'm in trouble: exist one software similar to ACDsee for this system? Well, the program installed with OS X Tiger is good but doesen't make me the scroll of the picture (not of the picture, but of the list of the pictures!!)...
Greetz, Lord
ichibanjay
I'm a little confused at what your asking for. If you want to be able to better browse your pictures, aka see your pictures without having to open them there or use iPhoto is a neat feature that you can enable.

Open up Finder and go to the folder where your pictures are. Click on the button that looks like a gear, next to the back, forward and views button. Select Show View Options

This is a handy utility for modifying how icons are organized and appear when you browse through finder, you can select whether your mods will apply to all folders or just this one. You can make icons GIGANTIC or TINY and best of all, if you select "Show Icon Preview" the icons will display a thumbnail view of your photos.

Hope that helped.