FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo or Halo 2 *Your Opinion*

PeoplesChamp
I personaly choose 2 cause of the grafix but 1 has better weapons...That just me and Halo is better online. But not many people play it
afux
lol
look here http://frihost.com/forums/vt-18808.html
da_phorum
i think that halo 2 woops but as there are upgrade to the already great multiplayer maps and the new covenent units are a good challange and that you must adapt you combat style to kill them Dancing
odinstag
Man, I love Halo. I or II. Don't matter to me. I like playing Halo PC. Multiplayer is kick butt.

Is there a PC version of Halo 2 out or in the future?
Nameless
No PC version of Halo 2, as far as I know.

I've only got Halo 1, but I've played Halo 2 a bit before, and Halo 1 is better. Better plotline, too.
Trigonous
Halo 1 is so much better in multi player simply because of the pistol and more powerful shotgun. But Halo 2 is better in single player just cause it is. I would have to say Halo 2 overall, though, because of the sword. And it has much better maps, multiplayer is really all that matters.
lockwolf
They both suck, next topic plz
Nintendoboy
Halo 2 is the best. Shut up. Its got great melee and grenade and team tactics. It requires skill. You have a friends list. You can make your own clan. Mine is: SHCTIB WOLS UOY. Don't hate me! You're all jsut jealous!
Trigonous
Halo is the bomb. It is the best FPS I have ever played. It may not have the best graphics, weapons, AI, or multiplayer, but it blends together to make the best. You shouldn't be dissing it.
ericmac017
Halo 1 I think is better. But that's because it was more fun and had a better storyline. But, yes, Halo 2 does have some cooler weapons and melees, but you aren't able to do any of the glitches or cheats like on Halo 1. I liked how in Halo 1, you were able to get onto the top of the island in the Silent Cartogropher mission. I also liked the blowing up of the warthog in Halo 1. Those were fun especially because the warthog flew very high and in many directions and spins.
MonkeyWrench
hhhmm halo, i like the concept of it, never played it, but this would be the only reason for me to buy an xbox just to play that game Wink
olag
I prefer halo 1 because i find the levels funier than halo 2.
BlackMask
hhhmm halo, i like the concept of it, never played it, but this would be the only reason for me to buy an xbox just to play that game
Dark_Jedi06
Neither one really...I'm not a big fan of FPS's and there's nothing special about Halo that makes it stand out in my mind. It's not nearly as fun as something like, oh say, old school Goldeneye. Laughing And while it has great graphics, that's the last thing on the list when it comes to a games quality.
Trigonous
ericmac017 wrote:
I also liked the blowing up of the warthog in Halo 1. Those were fun especially because the warthog flew very high and in many directions and spins.

Laughing That was the best. If you could get all four guys on multiplayer to throw stickys at it at the same time, you can get it going for ages. One time I got it to stay in the air for like ten minutes. We were so bored.
raman
Halo 2 is better than Halo 1 in my opinion because I like the graphics better.
mstreet
I like both, I can't wait to see if they make one for the 360
Trigonous
If? They are releasing Halo 3 at about the same time as the PS3 is coming out. But I cant wait to see it either.
lukeropro
I'll definitely go with halo 2 because the graphics are just so cool!
dancingbear
halo 1. for the story because thats what i really fell in love with
taricorp
ericmac017 wrote:
Halo 1 I think is better. But that's because it was more fun and had a better storyline. But, yes, Halo 2 does have some cooler weapons and melees, but you aren't able to do any of the glitches or cheats like on Halo 1. I liked how in Halo 1, you were able to get onto the top of the island in the Silent Cartogropher mission. I also liked the blowing up of the warthog in Halo 1. Those were fun especially because the warthog flew very high and in many directions and spins.

Halo 2 has its share of glitches. For example: on Containment, it's possible to get to the entire highest point on the map.