FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My DJ Site

djcaution
http://caution.frih.net

This is my first site, taught myself html and such from complete scratch to make it, you can download my DJ sets and check out pictures of me from it. It's pretty simple and to the point. Lemme know what you think- is the layout ok? Anything I should change? I'm open to suggestion
ocalhoun
Not too shabby! Good work for not using WYSIWYG.
Very good for a beginner.
Excelent background picture.
wistom
Good work .
Very good for a beginner.
Excelent background picture.
CMA
Looking great! Congratulations, mate Wink
Anttu^^
Very nice site.. nice background and a easy Navigation Menu Smile

keep it up Cool
djcaution
Very Happy yay thanks guys, I was all not sure how I should like set it up and stuff but I guess I'm doing everything right! thx for the feedback
smart19
it's ok
simple would not make me feel hardship me
djcaution
eh?
Dark-Tech
you need to gfix the background either move it closer to the edge or add more fade to that left edge
classv4
Really nice website! Exclamation !
Dragate
You should have some frames for more refferal to ur nav and i unno... but make it a little cleaner i guess... everything else is all good... Since u used HTML for this one, i suggest u look into css, it just a formatting language and will save you lots of typing go to http://www.w3schools.com and click css for examples and refrences
Alie
Not bad.... Good actualy!
One thing in minus - fonts (size, style and color) - as for me it will be better to change them. I think - georgia style will be the best.
As a plus - good, easy design.
LA Ridge
Nice work on the lighting effect. The layout is good and gives you a really descent image to run your DJ Biz from. I see a lot of these sites in my business. Come check me out and join up if you want with some of your mixes!

Great job here, and I am sure it will only get better! In your pic presentation just remember to get the clearest and best pics you can. Keep 'em cool and looking pro because lame pictures will kill your biz. Yours are good, no problem. Just a reminder. The music business is about image. Smoke and mirrors my man... lol