FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your opninion on me?

n0obie4life
Eh, I don't want "phorum frool" stuff here Very Happy.

I just want to know what's your opninion on me (well, if you really think i'm a phorum frool, then go ahead Razz).
Summer
lmao , u r !! And you always cause the server down .
raver
FU noobie4life...in case you didn`t know you are responsible for the Katrina hurricane, the bird flu, the floods in europe and the killing of Christ. So die!!!
Smile))))))))))))

hope you have a sense of humour...i was just joking Razz
LostOverThere
Yeah, you're cool.
Not as cool as me, but that's hard to get to.

You're a member, aswell as mod. so we love you, not as much as Vegemite though...

Sometimes I wish you had the Bird Flu though...
ajoaktree
You've always been very helpful, at least to me. I think you're a good Mod. Any questions I have I'll direct to you since you are always willing to help. Some of your posts can be a bit abrasive, but hey, you ARE a Mod. Sometimes people need a figurative kick in the butt sometimes.
David_Pardy
Coming from the POV of someone who moderates other forums, I completely respect you and from what I see you are doing a good job. Keep it up!
saiyeek
How would I know?????????
Neo7
You keep crashing the servers....
SunburnedCactus
Mysterious. Quirky. Full of beans.
davmcmul
I haven't interacted with you that much, (haven't been posting as much as i would like to recently Sad) but from what I've seen you're a great mod and you're always fair. I always hate it when people slag mods off (not commenting on anyone in this thread cos, so far anyway, its all been jokes...)
I mean, you're offering a service for free, and if people ever say the powers going to your head, Grrr, how is it so hard to understand, a forum is a dictatorship, not a democracy, it is a priviledge to post, NOT a right.....

yeah, that was just one big rant on people who don't like mods :S

anywho, you're a great mod noobie, keep up the good work Very Happy
raver
davmcmul wrote:
a forum is a dictatorship, not a democracy, it is a priviledge to post, NOT a right.....

sorry for the off-topic but why do you believe that? forums are made so that people can express their ideeas and opinions....dictatorship is all about opressing that liberty. I should know better, my country has been released of communist dictatorship 15 years ago....anyway...if there isn`t any freedom of speech there would probably be no members here either Smile
EVILSKAAP
Well atleast you have not stalked me, and i hope that you will not in the future. As for the rest, i think you just like to be in everyones face and give them bad dreams!
S3nd K3ys
Attention whor3...

lol, j/k
glennesau
well considdering that I don't know you, I can't really base an opinion on you. From what I have read you seem like a really nice person so I guess I can say that.
ocalhoun
7/10
That's pretty good!
davmcmul
raver wrote:
davmcmul wrote:
a forum is a dictatorship, not a democracy, it is a priviledge to post, NOT a right.....

sorry for the off-topic but why do you believe that? forums are made so that people can express their ideeas and opinions....dictatorship is all about opressing that liberty. I should know better, my country has been released of communist dictatorship 15 years ago....anyway...if there isn`t any freedom of speech there would probably be no members here either Smile

hey man, im not saying a dictatorship is a good idea for a country (in all seriousness, I am REALLY sorry if i offended you)

and you're wrong, a dictatorship, by definition, doesn't include oppressing liberties, it is true that some if not all dictatorships happen to do this, but it is not part of the definition. a dicatorship, is structure in which one person is solely in charge. ie, the admin. you have no right to accuse the moderating team of anything, they are doing you a favour....

again, im really, really sorry if i offended.