FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2 Offline?

djared90
I can't access my web site at all. This time is not like the recent problems, but more like the entire server 2 is offline. I can't get in through regular HTTP, DirectAdmin through port 2222, or FTP, and pinging the server is returning nothing. Does anyone else have this problem, or is just me and my ISP?
thnn
Did you just get your hosting. Or did you just install a domain. If you just installed a domain it maybe because its still filtering down through the DNS servers. If its not working in 6 to 7 hours post here again. If you havent installed a new domain then I dont know whats wrong because my site works prefectly and I can access the DA panel without a hitch.
djared90
I think it is just a temporary problem with my ISP. An hour or so ago I couldn't access the "frihost.net" sites, but after waiting a while now I can. My ISP must just be updating their DNS servers and haven't gotten around to "frih.net" yet.

Sorry for the false alarm, but thanks anyway.