FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Escape this room ?

abone
Can you escape this room ?

http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/viridian/viridian_opening_e.swf

It is really hard to escape this room.If you don't believe me,you can try it.I have started to try it about 5 hours ago and i have no success so far.Collect all items and do some events so you will have some more items to escape here.

Before you play above game,you can play this following game.This game is so easy than above.

http://www.momchill.com/crimson_room.swf
CMA
lol Crimson Room and Viridian Room XD
I've finished both of them months ago, and yeah, Viridian needs a lot of thinking to get out. Let me see if I can still do it... (I'll update in a while)

EDIT: Yup, did it. Very Happy If you want me I can give you hints or simply make a quick walkthrough.
n0obie4life
Help. I'm stuck in the room NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral

I only managed to collect like, almost all the items Razz
abone
I have finished crimson room,but not yet viridian room.Viridian room is very hard to escape than crimson room.I can help to anybody about crimson.But I need help to finish viridian room. Very Happy

I advice firstly you should finish crimsom room,after you finished it,you can play easily viridian room.

You have to collect 12 items and find a locked and secret box. To escape crimson room and find secret box also needs to be watched a movie which is dancing a man stupidly.The dancer is showing a point while he is dancing,After he finished his dance ,click to this point and see the locked case.It is not easy,you have to try little.Because the box also needs a password.
CMA
I'll give you a couple of hints to help you escape Viridian, but I won't post a walkthrough just yet:

* The items are:
- a CD case
- a CD
- 6 cards with chinese characters
- a bundle of incense sticks
- a lighter
- a medicine bottle
- a tiny key
- a can of beer
- black hair
- a photo of a man
- a photo of a woman
- a photo frame
- a green paper shaped like a plain cube

*For some reason you can't get the lighter imediately at first. You'll need to examine the black hair first, and ONLY THEN can you get the lighter.

*Read the diary until the VERY END. Not only you may figure out the combination for the chain on the skeleton's feet, but you can also find [something else]

*The photo frame and the photos are useless. You don't need them to escape.

*Don't worry about the creepy voice you hear when you try to open the blue door. The spirit is harmless. Very Happy By the way, the voice is saying something like "You dive into unbeliveable deep darkest happily hell... There's -" [rest of message unperceivable]

*The red blanket may hold something within...
abone
Thanks for informations,let me try to play again it.

CMA wrote:
I'll give you a couple of hints to help you escape Viridian, but I won't post a walkthrough just yet:

* The items are:
- a CD case
- a CD
- 6 cards with chinese characters
- a bundle of incense sticks
- a lighter
- a medicine bottle
- a tiny key
- a can of beer
- black hair
- a photo of a man
- a photo of a woman
- a photo frame
- a green paper shaped like a plain cube

*For some reason you can't get the lighter imediately at first. You'll need to examine the black hair first, and ONLY THEN can you get the lighter.

*Read the diary until the VERY END. Not only you may figure out the combination for the chain on the skeleton's feet, but you can also find [something else]

*The photo frame and the photos are useless. You don't need them to escape.

*Don't worry about the creepy voice you hear when you try to open the blue door. The spirit is harmless. Very Happy By the way, the voice is saying something like "You dive into unbeliveable deep darkest happily hell... There's -" [rest of message unperceivable]

*The red blanket may hold something within...
CMA
If you or anyone else needs some extra help, just say it. Wink
abone
I didn't find these following items..

key of diary
cd
incense sticks

How can i find them,some events couldn't be realized without incense sticks.I guess some important informations are kept in the diary,so I will need the key of diary.I don't know what cd uses for.Do I need to find the cd ?
CMA
Key - It's on the skeleton's left hand. Click on it a few times and it'll drop it.

CD - Inside the diary. Skip until the very last page. Yes, the CD is needed to complete the shrine.

Incense sticks - On the top shelf of the improvised shrine (shelf above the one where the diary is). Look at the right part of the shelf. There's also a chinese character card on the left side.

The only clues the diary holds that are really important to escape the room are a hint concerning the beer can and the combination to the chain on the skeleton's legs. The diary won't say it bluntly, but if you think a little you'll figure it out yourself.

NOTE: The combination on the chain changes everyday, so whenever you play the game you'll need to check the diary (you have to open it anyway to get the CD, though). That is, until you figure out the pattern. When you do you won't even have to read the diary to know the code. Rolling Eyes
abone
Thank you so much,I'll try again. Smile
abone
Yes,I have collected all items and did some events like burning incense sticks.Somethings have been started to be right.It is nearly finished..Thanks a lot.
CMA
Burning a stick all the way won't help anything. You'll need one still burning to complete the shrine, or nothing will happen. Luckily there's no limit to the number of sticks you can burn, so don't panic.

Once you have the cube done and set up the shrine correctly, the game ends.
abone
Really interesting end.I finished the game and raised the skeleton.Thanks again for your helps.
CMA
No problem. Glad I could help without giving everything away, lol. Wink
As for a walkthrough, I could make one, but only if someone requests it. Walkthroughs take the fun away from games.
NuniPio
wats the code for the lock?
NuniPio
ok ive got the code, got the blanket, got the dice thingy, placed the pieces on it, now wat do i do? theres still something missing
NuniPio
i think i know the problem..is it the dice thing..? did i do it wrong? wats meant to happen when u put the characters onto the dice thing?
CMA
When you put the cards on the dice CORRECTLY it folds automatically, forming a soul container. Sorry, I can't tell you how to place the cards myself, as the correct order is randomly picked when you start the game. The black hair and the paper in the medicine bottle can provide you an answer on the correct card placement. All you have to do is figure out what to do with the hair...

As for the code, read the diary carefully and think a little. What do people often use as codes to avoid forgetting them?
Wd_removed
How almost cool. No seriously, I can't be bothered with this right now.
darkeagle
I can't find one of the chinese card. Crying or Very sad
NuniPio
CMA wrote:
When you put the cards on the dice CORRECTLY it folds automatically, forming a soul container. Sorry, I can't tell you how to place the cards myself, as the correct order is randomly picked when you start the game. The black hair and the paper in the medicine bottle can provide you an answer on the correct card placement. All you have to do is figure out what to do with the hair...

As for the code, read the diary carefully and think a little. What do people often use as codes to avoid forgetting them?

ive found the code, that was simple, i just remebered that we put the day before the month, as the code has it opposite. i still don't know wat to do with the hair though
abone
If you burn the hair which is on the paper with lighter,somethings will be appeared on the paper in the course of time.So the paper will be transformed to different tool which will guide you to continue in the game.

Code is changed per day.Sometimes it is "DD MM",Sometimes it is "MM DD". The birthday is also changed per day,be careful at this point.

You should try by using 2 way.

DD: Day
MM: Month

NuniPio wrote:
CMA wrote:

ive found the code, that was simple, i just remebered that we put the day before the month, as the code has it opposite. i still don't know wat to do with the hair though
abone
Your chinese card that you couldn't find might be on the lamp.I showed you below.If you don't look carefully, you might not see the chinese card.It is seen brown color because of ceiling color.

darkeagle wrote:
I can't find one of the chinese card. Crying or Very sad
thiamshui
This looks interesting.. I will give it a try.. Razz
Haku
Couldn't find the last chinese card Sad
So i just gave up.
NuniPio
w00t w00t finally got out! Dancing
abone
Haku wrote:
Couldn't find the last chinese card Sad
So i just gave up.

All chinese cards were shown below for you.

5 and 6

abone
Congratulations.. Very Happy

NuniPio wrote:
w00t w00t finally got out! Dancing
JaeCee
I remember playing these years ago ..

Good old days ..
CMA
VIRIDIAN ROOM WALKTHROUGH (please highlight to see the text):

It'll be dark right when the game starts. Pull the switch (the little white thing) to turn the lights on. You'll be facing a blue door, which is your way to freedom. Unfortunately, some kind spirit is blocking your path. You'll have to get rid of him somehow to get away.

On the left there's a red shoe holder. Look at it and lift the shoes. You'll find a small card with a chinese character on it. Pick it up and then put the shoes back in the shoe holder. There's also a photo frame under the shoe holder, but you don't really need it to escape. Pick it up if you want to.

Turn left again and lift the two brown pillows on the floor. There will be another card on the floor. After you get it, look to the black closet on your left. On the doors on the lower part there's a yellow album with two pictures: a man and a woman. They're not needed as well, but pick them up if you want to. Put the book back, close the doors and look at the closet again. There's a diary on the top shelf, but it's locked for the moment, so leave it.

Look at shelf above the diary. Look to the right part to the shelf to find a bundle of incense sticks and to the left side to find the 3rd chinese card. After you pick them up, leave the shelf alone. Now, there will be a blue door to the left with no door knob. If you played Crimson Room you know that's where you came from. Click left to face the door and the wall. You'll notice you can see the ceiling light on the right part of the screen. Click on the light. There's two more cards in here: one on the wall (quite noticeable) and one on top of the ceiling light (this one is red, so it's not so obvious). After you get both these cards, look down again.

There's a red blanket on the floor. If you lift the blanket you find.... GAAH!!! A skeleton!! Could it be the remains of the spirit blocking your way? Anyway, look at the skeleton's hands. On its right hand there's a medicine bottle. Pick it up. On its left hand there's... nothing? Seems like it, but if you click on it enough times (3 times) it'll drop a small key. Get the key. Oh, and take the red blanket with you as well. When you pick up the blanket you'll see that the skeleton has a bike chain around it's legs. We don't know the combination... for now.

Leave the skeleton alone now and look at the black closet again. Pick up the diary and open it with the key you just found. This is Joshua's diary. Remember the man from the photo earlier? As you read on he'll see he refers when Sandra's (the girl from the other photo is) birthday is and that he lost contact with her somehow. He commited suicide by taking too much sleeping pills. So that's who the skeleton is... After a few days, the diary is blank, but keep flipping through the pages until you reach the end of the diary. Right after the last page there's a CD. Get it and put the diary back in it's place.

Remember you had a CD case right from the beginning? Examine it and put the CD you just found inside. Examine the red blanket as well and RIP IT! Serious! Inside, you'll find a green paper that looks like a plain dice. Get the green paper and you'll lose the blanket. You won't need it anymore.

On the lower shelf of the black closet there's an incense burner and some kind of bell. You'll use this area to make a shrine. Place the CD case (with the CD) in the back and the incense sticks next to the burner. There's nothing else we can do for now.

Look around the room and you'll find a small fridge. Open it. There's some rotten meat and a can of beer in there. Leave the beer where it is and look at the meat. Under it is the sixth and final chinese card. Close the fridge and took at the trash can right next to it. There's a paper inside it, and inside the paper there's some black hair. Pick it up then EXAMINE IT. This is important, or you won't be able to progress! Look at the trash can again and lift it this time. There's a lighter for you to pick up.

Okay, we're almost done now. Examine the hair again and burn it with the lighter. The hair will be consumed and you'll be left with a blank paper... or is it? Click on the paper a few times and some sort of message will be revealed. Click until the message is fully revealed. There are some squares and some of them have dots on them, almost like a dice. This could come in handy...

Open the medicine bottle now. There are two pills inside and a piece of paper. The paper has some chinese characters on it, but wait, doesn't this remind you of something? That's right, the message on the burned paper and the green dice-like paper you have! Take some notes now or try to memorize everything. The message on the burned paper tells you how you have to put the chinese cards you found on the paper. For instance, if on a certain position of the burned paper there's a 3, the symbol on the same position on the written paper will have to be inserted on the green dice's 3. After you put all six cards together correctly, the green dice will fold, forming a box (a soul container). Phew... The hardest part is now done!

Look at Joshua's skeleton once again and open the chain on his feet. The combination will be the date of Sandra's birthday (which, incidentally, will be 3 days before the day you're playing this game!). So if her birthday is on December 11, the combination will be 1211. Now the skeleton is free to go. Run away, Joshua...! ...Oh wait, forget what I said...

Get back to the fridge and pick up the beer can. After you get the beer you won't have much time to slack, as the beer needs to be cold for this to work. Put the beer on the shrine (on the left side) and burn some incense. Now the final touch: ring the bell.

If nothing happened is because you took too long and the beer got warm. Put it on the fridge again for about 1 minute and try again. If you succeed, you'll hear some chanting and... Joshua will rise and place the soul container in the shrine! But don't panic! Joshua is thankful for what you did for him. Now is soul is finally free to go. Joshua will rest in peace and you'll be able to leave Viridian Room safely. YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GAME!!