FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Video editing

Mark999111
Hey

Does anyone know how to cut off, for example, the bottom 30pixels of a video? Im got a video of a website and the video has the websites name in the bottom left corner, which looks bad. I have permission to use this video just incase anyones wondering.So how can i edit if off??

Thanks
xorcist
I think you can do that with Windows Movie Maker, just import the Video and after you import it, just edit it by dragging frame by frame into the bottom and editing it, its easy you can try to put your own link at the bottom or just have effects put into it.
jeddy
I use window movie maker, pinncale studio 8.0 (cost me about 200) and I also use ulead studio 8.0, so hard to edit them...i have to go thru many process.
wrightbros
any of those big-box video editing programs could probably do what you need, but in the long run i think you'd be better off learning the video encoders best friend, __virtualdub__. it is made for exactly what you're talking about (cuting off part of the video/changing size/changing MPEG-AVI-DivX-XViD) and re-saving the video. it's free/opensource; give it a try.